šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

D:

2 Likes

This could be so easily fixed. I canā€™t put it into words unfortunately and I am no graphical designer but it could be made so much better, so easily.

SAP honestly just seems like a case of lack of big enough competitors for what they offer.

1 Like

Iā€™m a designer and my eyes bleed every time I look at it.

Iā€™m on the market if someone wants to pay me though!

3 Likes

So. thats it - my oldest son has moved out today, with me as the removals person. Itā€™s [redacted] hard, but as i said to him, its one chapter of your life closed, and another one starting. He did bung me Ā£40 and said get a big butt KFC meal for me, the missus and his brother and a few beers for myself. That drive home without him was weird though

7 Likes

Its scary how fast the years fly by. Mine are still young, but seeing how fast the first 10 years went by im not expecting it to slow down anytime soon. Will be so weird when they move out and the house goes all quiet.

6 Likes

You could plan summer barbeque ahead in weekend or two and invite for family meet to ask hows things in the new place. Next weekend they probably have house warming with friends. I always go visit my childhood home if they lure with food. :smiley:

You know i noticed a underlying assumption iā€™d like to draw a spotlight on briefly before i forget .

During my vacation i noticed a overwhelming comparison being drawn claiming that skullfox reminds people of me.

Id just like to take a moment to shed light on this.

Though he does hold potential, he still grasps onto a hope that he can win you guys over.

If he let go of that idea that you all give a :poop: about him he would probably transend and surpass me.

That however is why i do not consider him the same as me.

Yet.

1 Like

You know, seeing the other side of this is quite fascinating

Early breakfast, need extra coffee right now :sleeping: Have a nice day everyone! SAP awaits meā€¦ :eyes:

(non ce la posso fareā€¦)

3 Likes

Likewise :dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

That has inspired me, I think I will take Roscoe for an early walk and get a light breakfast to share with him and a coffee.

I have so much worry right now I need to let go of stress.

4 Likes

Careful what you wish for, you may end up stuck with them forever, mwhahahah!

1 Like

I can already tell you itā€™s a problem here :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Stamattina nemmeno ioā€¦

Got a design review in the afternoon thatā€™s going to be quite long

1 Like

4 Likes

Happy reset day. May you find goodies in your vault, be bothered to do the weekly, and get the mog drops from your raids :dizzy:

2 Likes

And you!!! :kissing_heart:

Breaaaaak! Took a triple coffee :rofl:

New SAP will be cloud based, so goodbye Win95 design! :eyes:

3 Likes

uff im so boredā€¦ im levelling rogues everywhere. im actually doin gilneas story for the 3rd tim in (my) history. I have to say its weird when you think about the questline for gilnean reclamation. bah

anyway: i dont have kids so i cant relate to ala and sinny experiences but when i left home (28yo - italian standard is normal) my dad was so upset that in wrath broke a door with a fist (and i was the 4th to leave!).

6 Likes