🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Why do they even make expensive “construction site proof” phones when we had cheap 3310 for it, even if somehow would manage break it it wouldnt matter when its just replaceable cheap minimum functions product. My old one dropped from pocket dozen times and even from truck window and no bigger than few scratches always, it just bounces back into use.

Cell phone design back then was very creative… I had this Nokia 20 years ago and it was so cool:

2 Likes

I remember some had that yellow nokia banana phone with movable cover and it was the coolest thing I saw back then :joy:

1 Like

A friend of mine had the “music” Nokia that looked like the N-Gage and it looked so stupid when he would actually make calls with it. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

All phones just look the same these days. I have a Samsung S23 Ultra but it looks like any other phone :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

That’s why you plaster Warcraft stickers all over it.

1 Like

Horde or Alliance? Ive seen it can be the deciding factor of who ppl sit next to on the bus example. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

My dad had the matrix nokia https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_8110 , it had wap, the early phone “internet” supported my 2 websites :smile: , I always “borrowed it” to play snake 2.

3 Likes

Both. That’ll confuse people.

wow i levelled a toon with the new remix bonus and i did 10-61 in 3 hours. not bad

2 Likes

this toon is 61.

1 Like

It looks really funny with that hat for some reason. Please keep it.

Good doggies are always funny with hat :slight_smile:

1 Like

uwu uwu uwu

1 Like

the soundtrack is perfect!

There is Hard Like Heroic, "Do it like a druid in the general channel."

Nice mount

nice flex :joy:

I love him , , he is bad

You are good , you are perfect , if you get the enemy, point them.

You like my post too it make me fela happy and become the Internet WebSite