šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Iā€™ve discovered Delicious in Dungeon on Netflix and Iā€™m finding it surprisingly entertaining. Whatā€™s it from? I donā€™t know anything about it!

2 Likes

Delicious in Dungeon?
Is that food or is itā€¦ something not forum friendly :joy:

1 Like

Pearsā€¦ so deliciousā€¦

2 Likes

Is it an anime series? (just googled). Iā€™m still stuck with Mila & Shiro and Lady Oscar to be honestā€¦

1 Like

It is an anime yep, itā€™s the first one I watch after Cyberpunk and Dorohedoro! I thought it was something hilarious like Guru Guru andā€¦ not quite, but still worth a laugh

When it comes to shows and films Iā€™m perpetually stuck in the past. My brain refuses to get interested in new stuff. Iā€™m a tiny bit more flexible with music. But not by much (listening to an old CD from 1994 right now). :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Yea I feel you, but I sometimes force myself in new things and I actually find many interesting things. Besides, when an anime intro has Franz Ferdinand as its OST, how could you possibly pass it? :heart_eyes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OifiVCnFKzM

And this is just one of many. Plus, I love the new anime style thatā€™s going on lately since Devilman Crybaby

3 Likes

Looks interesting, I was watching Letterkenny, it has surprisingly high score for series which whole point is to make humor as dumb as possible. :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that is! Is it on Netflix?

A comic. Enjoyed it meself, alas Season 1 is over [25 episodes!]

1 Like

Ye netflex suggested it, been chuggling to it now and then. Its like Parks and Recreation but instead business at the city hall its about lives of few canadian in their small town. Humor is like on series Trailer Park Boys but with occasional witty dialogue.

1 Like

Happy Caturday

2 Likes

How come you are Starney again? :open_mouth:

7 Likes

For example random convo if babyes are smart or not, I love it has 12 seasons :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

Dear Diary,
I knew as I awoke this morning that it was going to be a bad day. Fatigued from the endless, hauntingly weird dreamsā€¦ no deep sleep in sightā€¦ I rolled over with my joints crying out in stiffness from the rain and despaired. Todayā€¦ today we need cake. We also need garlic bread, pie, chips and fat peas. And they were bought, and they shall be eaten and it shall squash away the sadness of the day.

7 Likes

3 Likes

You always find the best pictures!

1 Like

Saturday is chip day in our house- steak&kidney pie, chips and mushy peas for me :yum:

3 Likes