šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Chicken and ham and leek, fat marrow peas and chips yumyumyum!

1 Like

He has a gift.

3 Likes

He has the power of the Schwartz (and merchandising)ā€¦

1 Like

Sound good :slight_smile:

Can we skip to tuesday or something? I have work today, tomorrow and monday and i dont wanna.

2 Likes

This is what the mailbox between the Stormwind AH and bank in AD looks like right now. :eyes:

3 Likes

The wings of the evoker look like they lack color :smiley:

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just AD, but itā€™s actually full of those weird corpses all around SW, especially around the AH (and Goldshire of course).

1 Like

Iā€™m on board with this, I donā€™t have to do anything on a Tuesday.

Noticed it on RP realms mainly. NA people say the same on their RP realms.

1 Like

Letā€™s not forget about this guy. Heā€™s there since weeks or even months now. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

5 Likes

He believes he can fly. He believes he can touch the sky.

2 Likes

Every single night and day, spreads his wings and flies away.

1 Like

Strange the corpse dont disappear if people dont log on to the dead character for weeks or months. Some could corpse run 50 alts infront sw example in shape of some image or txt and then leave those there for eternity if they never get removed. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

Reminds me of the old days when there used to be corpses spelling out goldselling websites on the floor in Ironforge (if my memory serves me right).

6 Likes

I think itā€™s the corpse of a panda character that usually dances all day long on that fence, heā€™s pretty ā€œfamousā€ on AD (if you google ā€œPandaren Goldshire ADā€ you will find reddit threads about him etc.), but he usually wears a red transmog with shades. Lately heā€™s not there anymore and you only see the corpse, but a few days ago during Darkmoon Faire I saw both him and the corpse so I really donā€™t know what sorcery that is. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Hahahaha I remember those!! I was horde in WotLK / Cata and they always did this near the bank in Orgrimmar. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Today Iā€™ve reached the point where I no longer care about rain. I will go out whatever happens and get myself soaked from head to toe, as today. Iā€™ve stopped caring as well as hoping for summer to ever arrive in 2024.

2 Likes

It was outside the bank in Ironforge (kinda miss using Ironforge, always liked it there).

1 Like

My sub will be gone by tomorrow for a month or 3 as I really lost interest in playing, but I hope you guys keep having the best time

9 Likes

You can stealth-like posts now and then so youā€™re here in spirit.

4 Likes