🎭 GD Chat Room

I hate cities, they make me feel claustraphobic! Why would you want to live in one of those when you could be in the countryside in scandinavia anyway, right?

1 Like

Because there’s no public transport there meaning you need to own a car (which is super expensive), there’s maybe 1 store with really bad opening hours, emergency services won’t get to you in time when anything happens and infrastructure maintenance is atrocious. You really don’t want to live in the Scandinavian outskirts.

Each to their own. I far prefer the middle ground. Not a city but not out in the sticks either.

1 Like

:thinking: It was alright when I was there in Sweden. I guess the outskirts weren’t outskirty enough.

Yes I do as well, we live in a town but I would really like more peace and quiet. Haven’t moved since I was 1 and it’s really an estate for families so the screaming children are to be expected. One day… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The capital from where im from has 700k and town im now has 50k or something, i wouldnt mind even more smaller either, I like the countryside and nature, when i go back in capital im also exhausted after day, im not used to it anymore, finding parking spot is like mission impossible :smile:

1 Like

I would only want to live in London if I was some kind of Zillionaire and could afford some swanky place with a roof terrace with great views xD

1 Like

“The following types of workers are not entitled to the National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage: self-employed people running their own business.”
Thanks …

That happens where I live … and it makes me furious as the food banks are in buildings, often church buildings, (not supplied by the council) and the food and items in them are donated by locals who can afford to buy extra (again, not supplied by the council). They have no reason to pat themselves on the back nor to be proud of needing more food banks.
(rant over)

1 Like

And have all glamorous partyes on the swanky roof terrace with view of the city :smiley:

1 Like

That reminds me, someone made a Swankyelf :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

When hear swanky roof terrace in London Im thinking the old bbc series Absolutely Fabulous of the two ladyes :smile:

2 Likes

What do you think ogres’ reaction to swanky elves are?

2 Likes

Ask Soul, I even have a screenshot of her.

2 Likes

what are you even trying to communicate to me- a lifelong feral?

Makes note to self, only lifelong ferals can have opinions.

devout feral

I venerate the immortal god kitty. Warhammer 40000 - The immortal God Emperor “No world shall be beyond my rule; no enemy shall be beyond my wrath.” Warhammer 40,000 - The Immortal God Emperor of Mankind

“filthy casual” point of view

So heated.

Should try and venerate a dictionary instead.

1 Like

Are you a lifelong feral? https://youtube.com/shorts/ucodMH_hKMU?si=OUzS_OrpUq8uJDko

In darkness I shall be light
In times of doubt I shall keep faith
In throws of rage I shall hone my craft
In vengeance I shall have no mercy
In the midst of battle I shall have no fear
In the face of death I shall have no remorse

“Me see Swankyelf. Me crush with club and take swanky sunglasses. Me Swankyogre”

3 Likes

Me not that kind of orc :smiley:

3 Likes

time for food

2 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/Bst982w/20240402-004306-COLLAGE.jpg

I already ate but I can have some more :smiley:

1 Like

Where! Where!!?? I’ll sue for copyright infringement!!

clicks on Swankypen

1 Like