šŸ™ [WE DID IT] Forum Run: Heroic Ny'Alotha (Horde)

I havenā€™t set up essence / cloak requirements because I think it should be fine. Please sign up and bring your boyfriend since we need another tank :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure, can do that. was just wondering if azerite traits/essences would make a huge difference, because if i need something i dont have yet then idk if i can make it in time. :sweat_smile: just havent raided with my druid yet so no clue what is mandatory and whats not.

3 Likes

hah, sure. will ask him when hes back. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cats are required to bring their own scratching posts, trees their own watering can.

6 Likes

gotcha!

7 Likes

I have no idea about raiding druids :stuck_out_tongue: but iā€™m sure any essence will be fine for hc.

2 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Is it full run or just last boss?
Most people who join there is for mount from last boss. I think last boss only with raidlock out will save lots of time and we can clear raid in one run also.

ā€œAssuming we go in with a full group of people that havenā€™t cleared Nyā€™Alotha yet - it will take more than just one week. We will start at Wrathion and extend every week until Nā€™Zoth dies.ā€

not quite sure but i think its a full run until its cleared. (?)

Iā€™d recommend running Memory of Lucid Dreams as major (I see from your druidā€™s armory link that you already have it at rank 3 so nothing new to get there) since mana can be an issue in the longer fights. I run the Maut trinket as well for getting back mana but if you donā€™t have that donā€™t worry. I see you have Fangs for some mana regeneration anyway :slight_smile:

I believe the plan is that, if we canā€™t do it in one night, weā€™ll extend the raid so that the next week we donā€™t need to reclear from Wrathion onwards.

2 Likes

You guys are just plain awesome. :slight_smile:

I just bought a boost last week. I missed out the run with my guild due to a little break. And when most guildies had gotten curve the raiding stopped till next expansion. I do know all the fights I just didnt want to bother with pugging my way to curve.

However, Id love to come on these runs and help out perhaps!

Exactly this. Sorry if my post wasnā€™t clear.

I would carefully predict something around 4 raid nights if we go in a fully inexperienced group

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look if I can help out with my main ret or arms , I donā€™t need gear or curve. Just there to help.

I hope I have the time :blush:

4 Likes

thanks. so i guess my druid is more or less okey the way she is. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alot of dps spaces open read the OP and go from there.

Back up this goes.

2 Likes

Do not be shy bring forth dps .

Lucid dreams major, Formless void ever rising tide and conflict and strife minors are usual build.
As for azerite most rdruid specific azerite is complete garbage so youā€™re better off going for stats like heart of darkness or meticulous scheming.

2 Likes

We need more victims i mean dps :smiley:

1 Like