šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thank you.

I used AdBlock in the end and learnt something new. I have removed the big bar, did remove the smaller one as well to start with but then restored it :rofl:

Really, why is this a thing in 10.0.5? Knobhead move.

being a female human main now, i noticed alot of stuff with thier customizations.

Namely, the ā€œEuropean/Caucasianā€ face makes my character look older than she is. When i chose the ā€œAsianā€ face she looks much more younger and no dark areas around the eyes. the face is smoother too.

Another issue is some hairstyles are a bit outdated with graphics that the baby-hairs make them look balding. but its easily fixed with flower crowns thankfully.

The males, look like a 40/ 50 year old wrestler dad. funny i cannot relate to the humans in warcraft. Wish they had a slimmer looking body but not too slim like the kul tiran undead female body.

cheers :clinking_glasses:

surprised they have not just added body sliders at this point.

rather than going down the new model routeā€¦

just redesign the character customisation completely and make it modern.

right now it feels like a 17 year old game ngl.

not just character customisation, a lot of things in this game are just horribly outdated and desperately need overhauling.

that is if they do not not plan to instead release a new engine (press doubt here)

its a big turn off for me, this game is starting to show itā€™s age even with all the new bolts and whistles they place on it to try cover it up.

exiles reach for example only released at the launch of shadowlandsā€¦

it looked good for a while with the rtx shadersā€¦ well that has worn off nowā€¦

going back to exiles reach after a 2 years break and looking at it again ā€¦ it looks horrible dated alreadyā€¦

that is not good enough imo.

EDIT: okay so it must be hard working on a 17 year old game with a new dev team and spaghetti codeā€¦ they are doing what they canā€¦

but im telling you all now what they are doing isnt good enough to hide this games age anymore.

and if i can see it ā€¦ new players will too.

Did my first HC+ since the ulduar update.

Did not like.

The pugraid gogogo elitist mentality has infected dungeons, the one truly multiplayer thing I genuinely enjoyed. People asking for GS (as if it was a consistently relevant metric) and all the other crap that comes with pugs. Took me hour and a half just to get my dailies, and they were in the same dungeon.

1 Like

The Azure Vault last boss, itā€™s not even tyrannical but as a preservation evoker it feels absolutely terrible :frowning:

The fact I havenā€™t been able to log in since reset because blizz broke wow on mac and doesnā€™t really care about fixing it

Toxic players in Solo Shuffle who whisper insults after losses.

After reading some topics that DF doesnā€™t feel like WoW and that people miss conflict, Iā€™m forced to admit BFA did nothing wrong :weary:
Bring back another one, for the next expansion :tickets:

People actually love:

• Drama, infighting and guilt blaming.
  • Hating on the other players, because they are from another faction.
  • Systems like Azerite gear, essences, legendary cape, etc.
  • Nā€™Zoth daily visions.
  • Endless dailies and repetitive content.
  • Etc.

Fortunately, the next expansion is only coming by the end of 2024. I just wish, I could take a one year holidays period from work, just to get everything done in DF (never going to happen :clown_face:)

Edit: Also bring back a 20 million mount.
Just in case people complain they have nothing to work for, even though they are blacklisting content :unamused:

Edit 2: time to start preparing a black Horde squad of characters. Tired of hypocrisy as well. To hell with justifications. Back to Gulā€™dan/Blachand, Scourge faction it seems.

Cheers.

Fishing not being account wide. Thereā€™s no true reward with fishing, so I donā€™t get the logic. Fish you catch donā€™t determine if you get skill points. Could I be missing something?

It is hard for me to believe that people will create alts simply because they wake up one day and think: "Oh boy, I want to create a fresh new alt so that I can level 1,275 fishing skill points again, that are based on RNG" :fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :skull:

1 Like

Green crowns.

2 Likes

BFA did everything wrong, worst lore in the gameā€™s history.

1 Like

Should have been a felweed icon!

I can smell this pictureā€¦

2 Likes

I tried to level thru epic battlegrounds.

The results are shocking.

Over half the teams are arms warriors or other melees, and a huge percentage are marksmanship hunters.

The rest are either healers or people trying to enjoy the game.

I tried to pvp but I constantly had 10 arms warriors running around me in circles making it impossible to play the game.

I did my best to teleport and gate but warriors either charged to me or some new warriors came to the location and started making the gameplay unfun.

Useless trash game. Not fun anymore. I cant * enjoy this game anymore. It just makes me angry trying to play this game.

I know. I hated and stop playing it.
Heck this character and others didnā€™t even went through the War campaign, so their hands were clean from those dark quests.

Iā€™m glad we have DF.
However Iā€™m tired of people constantly asking for conflict to come back, because this is Warcraft :weary:
I know Blizzard will do it, because thatā€™s what they did after Legion.

Cheers.

What a positively awful suggestion :no_mouth:

1 Like

Getting on/off moving platforms, even when they are not moving at the moment, is bugged since 10.0.5.

Trying to enter a Deeprun Tram? Gets instantly turned 90 degrees and about to walk off the tram down to the pit below.

Trying to use a lift? Gets instanty turned 180 degrees and moves is the exact opposite direction as intended.

Trying to enter the Gunship in ICC? You get instantly turned 180 degrees and now walks off the Gunship. However, since you now are moving off a platform, you will be turned 180 degrees again. Autowalk, and you wont get anywhere but keep turning around.

1 Like

I was checking my BE character TW badges amount in Ogrimmar AH near the mail box. I was writing a post to ask for help in forum and when I finished, there was an Orc player parked on the same spot as her.
This is really annoying :angry:
Another time I was on another BE character in Ogrimmar bank and suddenly she was covered. It was a Tauren player.
This is just getting repetitive annoying :rage:

I usually have to keep checking if my character is covered by a menu, if someone isnā€™t on the same spot as her :weary:

I just wish I had that AH mount from BFA so I could park my BE characters in the Wingrest Embassy.

Cheers.

main char being stuck in CoS for several days and having 0 support from blizz would fit this topic?

OUCH :open_mouth:

Good Luck.

Edit: itā€™s my day off, I was planning to do TWs. Forget about it. Crap home internet strikes again.
I seriously donā€™t know what the hell my landlord put on this internet.
I canā€™t look at certain videos in YouTube because they are restricted. Like for example a funny video from WoW titled ā€œThe struggle of a healerā€.
Sometimes like today it stops working.
Luckily, I noticed before entering a new TW.

Cheers.