😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Realised that I have crafted 4 spark items; alchemist trinket, lariat, bracers with tinker socket, and engineer goggles.

And now
 now I have absolutely no idea when I will get any more sparks. Yes I have one in my bag; but what I want to get crafted is a staff, which takes two. I have so far seen one person in my guild get one drop, one time.

I sense that this rarity is going to start hacking me off sooner or later

Flew to top of tower to collect chest, DC’d.
Relog to find myself flying slowly away from tower, upside down, DC’d again.
Find I’m in a loop, relog-instant DC.
Quit game.

Me again? Am I cursed? Well, I managed to login OK today.

I have a quest ‘Finest Fungi At The Feast’ to hand in at the Temporal Conflux. I hand in quest and get follow-up ‘Future-Fresh Fungi’ in the Primalist Future.

Enter Primalist Future and the Storms Fury event is taking place? Weird.

Anyway, I join the event and clear the first portal. I see one of the Fungi mobs I need to capture for the ‘Future-Fresh Fungi’ quest so I capture it. All of a sudden I’m no longer in the Storms Fury event - phased out!

I now see the ‘Chest Of The Elements’ event is taking place in this new phase, so I go to the cave with the locked chest and join other people killing mobs, then after killing the last boss, the chest disappears - phased out again!

Gotta love this bugfest of a mess.

1 Like

Random DC during TW
Okay, I can live with that
But since then, I can’t log in
 “World Server is Down” error, for this character :angry:
Stuck Character service not works: Oops! It looks like something went wrong. We could not complete your request. Please try again or submit a support ticket if the problem persists. :rage:

So, I will wait, maybe it will solve itself, or the reset will help
If not?
OH boy, I’m prepared to wait two month for the support ticket response :sob:

1 Like

Wanted to get a trinket for my paladin from WQ’s, and while there’s 3 different quests in Ohn’ahran, each of them are intellect trinkets for Holy

Would it have been so hard to provide a Strength version?

Reagents still doesn’t automatically go into bags assigned Trade Goods" when Reagent Bag is full. :expressionless:

Purchasing wrong items in trading post made me frown very very hard 

Quaking + thundering
 Annoying :weary:

1 Like

This for starters.

I got it once already, and it’s a one time drop.

Yep, I was foolish enough to get it below 70 :sweat_smile:

Joined a +10 temple and the healer just straight up alt f4s when he died twice on wise mari, lol.

Learning that borrowed power is coming in patch 10.0.7 :angry:
More useless stuff to learn.
Probably the biggest blessing I had was not learning the systems of SL (didn’t played it).
Now they don’t take useless space in my brain.

Blizzard can’t help themselves :roll_eyes:
They are addicted to it :weary:

Cheers.

I really dislike how huge a dmg buff the worm gets in the Tugar MT fight after his master is killed. The screams are oneshots unless I have Painsupp up and even that only covers one single cast, and I can fear a second one. Mindgames doesn’t even revert dmg, and even with it being used together with Barrier I still got oneshot on my second try with this stage.

I’d be supposed to whack down the worm’s hp somewhat, but the scales just dampen every hit to a wet noodle unless used with it cracked up enough, but I only manage to deal relatively full dmg if the fel cow is almost dead (as I have way too much mechs to handle as is).

It would be so much better if 1) the worm didn’t get so much a buff to oneshot me or 2) if I could properly spread cleave it from the start, like fewer stacks to remove

Finally earned enough Artisans Consortium rep to let me buy the Chef’s Splendid Rolling Pin recipe for my scribe and get some skillup points.

There’s a catch - the recipe requires 12 x Runed Writhebark and those need a TON of materials which I only have a fraction of, or I can buy them on the AH, total cost per skillup point = 8640g.

You are meant to remove the scales during the fight.

Fel Hardened Scales A damage reduction buff, that starts with 9 stacks. A stack is removed when Jormog collides with a rock from Earthquake

Yes I know, but with all the other mechs I don’t really have the time to position for this. :sweat_smile:

It’s in fact, the least of my problems. Thankfully I do manage to cleave a bit of health with Purge the Wicked. My idea sort of is to be whittling down the worm slowly as I deal with the cow, but I seem to be taking more and more dmg over the fight, sorta making it a dps check (which I’m not good at, but this is still the easiest trial to do for priests, the other 2 are plain worse).

1 Like

I do wish you luck, i dislike the disc priest challenge.

1 Like

Nine months. It have been nine months since I started farming Ulduar, and I am still grinding Yogg-Sarons armour tokens. :weary:

The difference in the number of keys in the finder vs last week.

Nobody plays this game on tyrannical weeks :pensive:

I can’t really blame them, I hate it too, but I still want a couple of choices in my vault x(

mmm im really happy about trading post. but for the first time since mid SL i feel a little FOMO.