šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Made a pug group yesterday for +15 WM (Iā€™m healing). Most people were 455, I was 460, one frost mage was 465 or so.

On th first boss they did literally no damage. Demo lock did 60k, Mm did 48k and frost mage did 32k with bl. Funny enough, lock had main at 3k last season and others had pretty good Io. We did wipe, tank complained about damage and mage said ā€œbro, itā€™s st damageā€ā€¦ Tank left. Good decision.

I decided to check logs of people before dungeons and you wonā€™t even believe how many people have GREY logs and good gear/io.

2 Likes

I donā€™t play Mithic+.
However once, I was doing my 5 heroic dungeons quest, for a ILV 415 item reward on my frost mage. She had ILV 376 green gear at the time, if Iā€™m not wrong.
The Tank druid whispers me, saying:
ā€œYou should be doing 3-4 times, more DMG :/ā€
I use icy-veins, when choosing the talents, for my characters.
Upon closer look at the guide, I noticed, I wasnā€™t using combo attacks.
Now that I think :thinking: about it, I was probably running with Raid build, single target and not Mithic building, which focus more on AoE.

I had a tank Paladin, constantly dying on Raszageth LFR. He blamed his gear. It was really hard to keep him alive on my BE Holy Paladin. I had to tell him, I tanked that same boss on my Paladin and it was perfectly doable. I had lower ILV gear as well. He didnā€™t liked and I ended up replacing him. He left afterwards.

Itā€™s useless to have good gear, if they are not using the full potential of their character. Some people are playing content that they are not qualified to play.

Cheers.

1 Like

Damn :frowning_face:
One thing I will always regret, until the day, this expansion ends is: not having enough time to play it.
Sometimes, I think :thinking: about stop going to work :smiling_imp:
Unfortunately :pensive: Iā€™m not young anymore and I have responsibilities to fulfill.

Cheers.

1 Like

Iā€™m beginning to think that I have a huge ā€˜donā€™t give this priest any lootā€™ mark over my head. Killed Doomwalker every day, the Originals now only weekly but was daily at the start, world boss every week. And, so far as my memory goes, Iā€™ve had no loot drop at all except that one magnificent week when the Zaralek wb dropped something for almost everyone.
Thereā€™s occasional bad luck and then thereā€™s never getting a drop. Iā€™m one of the latter :sob:

2 Likes

Anything related to this Disney style aspects makes me frown, sad even, when i see how wow swing from grim lore into rainbows and unicorns.

I totaly understand why Fyrakk went crazy, my rage toward them is 100x higher than Fyrakk.

3 Likes

Canā€™t queue for Comp Stomp. Calendar says itā€™s started, but can only see Battleground Blitz and Korrakā€™s Revenge.

Wait really :o I met some of your guildies like 2 days ago and it was still there(if you mean the goldshire named guild)

Just got the mount, waiting for the raf next set to come around

Yeah, we had to rename it :frowning:

Trying again with a slighty less offensive version of Goldshire S****

1 Like

Best of luck with that ^^

And honestly these news did make me frown

1 Like

Thank you x

1 Like

Apparently thereā€™s a cap on likes that I can give in a day. I just wanted to spread the love

Bnet bust - cant even log inā€¦

That moment when you log into an alt you havent played for a while and their bank is full of rubbish, old transmogs, repeat pets and toys. Their bags are also full of junk, including anima you will never go back and deposit and their quest log is a jumble of quests from 5 different expansionsā€¦

and you quietly log out and back awayā€¦

4 Likes

Splitting my time between Retail and SoD is so hard!

2 Likes

Did a lot of m+ this weekend, mostly decent experience. The most weird experience I had during all runs was in murozond rise battlefield encounterā€¦ the healer and a dps died during trash clearing b4 boss.
Before they could get ressed tank pulled the boss and then got mad when me and the other alive dps went into frontal. We tried to tell him why but he kept raging.
Apparently completely oblivious to the fact 2 players died and we could not have downed the boss without healer alive. This was on +19 and he tanked well but then idk what he was thinking.

Wasnā€™t sure about smile or frown ā€¦ went for frown in the end.
I helped a guy kill something and he struck up a conversation ā€¦ which turned weird.
Imgur
He didnā€™t say another word to me after that . Disappeared completely. I call that ageism and Iā€™m now going to sulk for the rest of the evening.

9 Likes

Did they forget to add Fyrakk to the LFR? I thought weā€™d get 1 wing each week? I want to finish the story!

awww, thats just too bad! Apparently girls with wrinkles and middle aged spread just arent the same!!LOL
I can still remember doing a LFD with a group and mentioning I was probably old enough to be the mother of the others (after the conversation turned into a Beavis and Butthead style convo regarding boobsā€¦huh huh huh!!).
They all apologised and were so sweet and polite afterwards! :smiley:

Frowning today over things despawning before you can loot them. Very annoying and happens all the time.

1 Like

Raid Unlock Schedule

• Week of November 14ā€”Raid Finder Wing 1: Incarnates Wake (Gnarlroot ā€“ Igira the Cruel ā€“ Smolderon), Normal, Heroic, Mythic

• Week of November 21ā€” Raid Finder Wing 2: Molten Incursion (Volcoross ā€“ Larodar, Keeper of the Flame)

• Week of November 28ā€” Raid Finder Wing 3: The Viridian Weave (Council of Dreams ā€“ Nymue, Weaver of the Cycle)

• Week of December 12ā€”Raid Finder Wing 4: Fate of Amirdrassil (Tindral Sageswift ā€“ Seer of the Flame, Fyrakk the Blazing)

1 Like