😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

After being forced to do a break, and being now even more behind in gear, I slowly grind my way in M+ again.

So I do a 18+ today with a group that literally didnt do anything about the incorporal affix this week… I still wonder how people can go over 15+ without even knowing how to do the basic affixes <.<

people not bothering to do the damn incorporeal affix…

also it seems its not just sylvanas with a lickspittle or two :joy:

Apart from one spawning, they’ve nearly always been multi dealt with. Like it’s a corp that I’ve repented and someone else has sheeped and it’s sat in a cage :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I always take repentence even though I nearly always have to cast the damn thing mid wings and casting on a melee feels like an eternity :dracthyr_nod:

No, I didn’t do that quest. How strange.
signed Ananda

Maybe you get it for saving Metzen then, or just taking part in the Holiday.

1 Like

My char list is back. Ananda may be available now.

Sadly not yet.

I’m sorry, my full list appeared last night and now they’ve gone again.

Tanked a dungeon today and the DPS kept pulling everything… usually not a problem, but sadly there are certain thrash groups I am still too undergeared to handle like that <.<

Come on puny, all you need is just the tip :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

I did reach 3k yesterday but it wont show on Rio for some reason.

So that’s what made me frown today!

1 Like

Tried to prepare for the main story quest but Tyrande kept attacking me verbally.

1 Like

New season, new blacklist.
My BE Mage is the first character to join this sad list:

She got two wrist items in a row from the TW weekly quest.

During Legion TW, I got the ILV 460 slotted version.
This week, I got the normal version.

And to think, I could have spend that time on another character. She was already above ILV 424 (minimum for LFR) :unamused:

Cheers.

My Vulpera Character: WHAT TREE TYRANDE!??? I didn’t burn anything!

3 Likes

Not exactly frowned but confused in the sense as to why do Murozond and Infinites have Black - White scales, while the harmonic option on the RYB color wheel, yellow’s direct opposite is in fact purple.

Red Life - Green Dream
Blue Magic - Orange Earth ( e.i. physical realm )
Yellow Time - Purple Outside of Time

As Jet Black is a sum of all colours giving it to one flight is to elevate it above all in the sense, but may be if and when Infinites mend ties with 5 other Flights they can become purple, a complimentary harmonic option on the wheel?
:thinking:

the crappy “reward” for January’s Trading Post. What an utter disappointment :frowning:

1 Like

prnt.sc/bKvr5tIOPy_d
I really don’t want to do spiteful keys. Time to wait on reset again.

prnt.sc/OR630oE1rc77 I just wanted a ring for 525 conquest.

I cant catch a break with one trinket. Game hates me :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Dying over and over again, to classes that are overtuned… Like DHs this patch… And Paladins in the previous patch…

More than ever, is the game about “playing the right class”, and not about the class you enjoy… :confused: At least if you wanna get somewhere in the game.

The amount of people who just sit in valdrakken expecting a summon when they signed up for a m+ dungeon.

3 Likes