šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thatā€™s because you are beautiful as you are!

Something that made me frown spending a few hours today trying to get into a +16, 17 or 18 key run on my Warlock and each time being either declined or it becoming full.

Sometimes these affixes really make it impossible for some classes to get into a group >_<

Guess I should really put my efforts into my tank, but I know come Season 4ā€¦ Iā€™m already thinking about what class to play :cry:

Still havnt seen my BIS trinket drop in ToTā€¦ So I have to keep running that cancerous dungeon <.<

Five weeks running a Cataclysmic Signet Brand hasnā€™t dropped let alone me try and win a roll.

Catching up some alts in terms of questing and gearing, to remember what a pain in-the-rear the introductory questline for Zaralek Caverns, ā€œThe Patience of Princesā€ is.

Raid reclears with my guild are teaching me patience like not much else can

2 Likes

Another day, another ToTā€¦ Another no drop of my trinket.

1 Like

Today, I was opening the weekly vault for my: 2 Paladins, 2 Priests, Shaman, Druid and Monk.
Several times, I had to make the heartbreaking decision, to get a trinket, with another possibility, a ring over a piece of gear, I didnā€™t had on my Transmog library. Because, either the piece of gear, wasnā€™t an upgrade, over the trinket or I already had a better item equipped :frowning_face:
On my 2nd Paladin, I wanted both pieces, that came from the vault: shoulders and chest, but I could only chose one :sob:

Cheers.

Iā€™m never replacing my season 2 gloves apparently.

1 Like

Part 2: Gambling gold mid-run has gotten more fun. I think Iā€™ll retire raiding until next patch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Another run in tot with no trinket dropā€¦

One thing that frustrates me is: a new Raid :frowning_face:
When Iā€™m used to an LFR, the last thing I want is: a new one.
For me is: having to study, everything again in Youtube :nerd_face: and new chances of blunder everything again :clown_face:

Cheers.

Or wing it and go in blind. I donā€™t even read up for Normal. I appreciate it varies what you find fun. I like to not know in advance and we just go and work it out.

2 Likes

Frowning because we still havenā€™t gotten player housing

game crashed right at the start of the dungeon after waiting in queue for 15 mins :cry:

2 Likes

After 8 confirmed Fyrak kills, the legendary is yet to be seen. This is garbo design.

1 Like

Someone asked me to help them do normal, they were lacking a healer
I join

I start noticing that people whoā€™ve made mistakes are leaving the party. Thought nothing of it at first.
Forcing raid achievements on people in a run that wasnā€™t explicitly called an achievement run. Turns out people who made mistakes were kicked. Against my better judgment I decided to stay to help the person who asked me to help.
We reach Tindral, there was this sweet priest whoā€™d we constantly buff each other with between bosses. They got kicked for not clicking ready on the ready check, like 5 seconds later. I reeeally wanted to quit but there were 2 bosses left, surely I can ignore that for my friend. My friend then pointed out the leadā€™s name and guild name are the same. Look, I donā€™t tend to judge people but after what Iā€™ve seen in the raidā€¦ That guy was so full of himself itā€™s not even funny. Tindral was pulled, someone must have used their hunter version of bloodlust at some point, I honestly havenā€™t noticed(or cared, itā€™s normal and bosses are dying in 2 minutes) when it happened. This guy exploded on them, starting a witch hunt about who did it. No reply. Thisā€¦absolutely amazing person decided to kick every single hunter out of the raid mid-pull.

what even was that guy I honestly donā€™t know and I hated every second of it. I left after that.

Thatā€™s cringe. People can be so dumb sometimes.

1 Like

Hate this word but thatā€™s a great way to describe it

2 Likes

Ranged running into melee on archmage sol, baiting the orb into melee and it hits pretty much instantly as a result.