šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I keep spamming Throne of Tides and still havnt got my Trinket yet.

Its annoying because I dislike the dungeon and would rather start pushing higher.
But I really really need the trinketā€¦

I stopped for the evening because the colourful language left a bad taste in my mouth.

Seeing holy pallies getting their hands on the legendary axe, which they ainā€™t going to use.

Feeling cursed or wondering if the drop rate for the Lariat recipe is truly just so bad that itā€™s practically non existent

I donā€™t mind legendaries being a thing; I do mind when it takes so long to get them though.
Feels terrible having to kill a boss every week just for a random chance of getting something that should be amazing for your class.

Iā€™m just salty aboot this legendary being so RNG dependant

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure anyone enjoys them tbh.

Itā€™s 2024. I donā€™t want to have to teach that timewalking raiding doesnā€™t require max level and high gear.

discordapp .com/attachments/645733464464818187/1196156002354081792/image.png?ex=65b69a16&is=65a42516&hm=a2a194bf93d60dc5fbe4b2927932a76465e6ef763530dd78486b0ee94a44486b&

Canā€™t go back to siege of boralus because iā€™m lvl 30 in a timewalking rather than 68 :slight_smile: To explain: that means i canā€™t leave the dungeon and two times in a row results in being logged out. Therefore i had to time a hearthstone keybind spam to get out of there.

1 Like

People whining over the legendary axe, like it is a given right they should have it and then complain about the on use effect.

People that canā€™t run past mobs even when they have mind soothe on them without pulling them. Like bro, how wide of a berth do you need to not pull mobs?

I dont really know whats is going on with this game anymore.

Ive completely lost touch.

This made me frown a bit as i loved this game once upon a time.

I do not dislike it now mind.

But the draw is just not as magnetic as it once was.

1 Like

I donā€™t know why in the past few weeks healers sit on CD for an entire key.
I donā€™t play healer but I can check their CD in OmniCD and they just donā€™t use them at all.

The length of time it takes to save up enough whatevers for the Olea Cache in Zereth Mortis, only for it not to contain any of the needed items to make my last few mounts. Maybe a slight reduction in the cost or an increase in the item drop would be a good idea now? Itā€™s not like itā€™s current content ā€¦

Oh I feel you, the two Iā€™m missing are the recipe drop from the Paragon, and I need Lihivum or that cache to give me the missing part for the other.

So frustrating.

1 Like

Been hunting for some missing tmog pieces from Anthorus. Signed up for full run (since I need Aggra either way), asked for sum and got ā€œoh hell no you just want a sumā€ from pl and was insta kicked. Stupid people never cease to amaze meā€¦

Noticed a topic in CS about the cindermane charger, so I thought Iā€™d see what the issue is.

It does in deed have some odd texture underneath/in front of it now :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

The launcher having a slow initialization phase despite downloading stuff yesterday.

1 Like

Frowning because I am not sure what I need to do - can anyone advise?

My char now has at least ilvl 463 in the main slots, shouldnā€™t I be getting an achievement telling me that the drake crests are no good and to start using the next crests up? :thinking:

One of the initial Archives quests that doesnā€™t work. There were 3 or 4 of us standing around a heap of ancient something, putting down our totems, empowering our fire elementals and ā€¦ nothing happened.
Iā€™ll look at wowhead tomorrow but Iā€™ve run out of energy today.

The Fury Warrior changes for next reset, O wait there isnā€™t any. still no changes since 10.0.5 :thinking: