šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

And not just thatā€¦ Iā€™d understand if they were decent mogs too.

Like look at the gloves I sent you. Now those are unique and pretty. They are worth the 100 or so tenders easily and fit other sets more or less.

But 500 bucks for 3 class-locked, not even full sets is quite a robbery.

I have been farming this legendary axe for weeks with 2 warriors and still no drop. Itā€™s siphoning all my energy and making me not touch wow entire week after Fyrakk kills. Itā€™s exhausting.

uff the tw dungeon are a piece of cake. even okruk, where i always died now is a 10 secs boss. bad blizz bad!

Still not getting the items to drop from the Olea Cache in Zerith Mortis to finish the mounts. I have all the other mats needed but the few things that could be in the Cache never are. I really think itā€™s long enough ago for them to drop more often now ā€¦

How is it that healers ALWAYS ALWAYS die in Yazma. Likeā€¦ how? What the hell bro.

1 Like

Came back to wow aftwr long break. Opened talent tree and think what is this hoodoo. Well classic cata coming something to wait while leveling there

2 Likes

Dracthyr running animation.
My god I have not seen as janky animation since the vanilla times when humans ran like they had shat their pants

1 Like

Because they have to pay attention to more things than the rest of the group?

the trading post rewards all being Pink or Valentine inspired

could of been better with more variety or options

yep! I feel your pain. I have not a lot of gold and spent money on a enchant because I thought I wouldnā€™t get better and it was upgradeable. then of course under one hour later a purple dagger with much higher ilvl at rank one drops and ive no money for the devotion haste enchant.

Not really.
As DPS if you get targeted with the debuff you gotta use a defensive, also if youā€™re playing a DH or rogue to have something to kill the clones. And ifc you have to see where the spiders are.
As tank you have to move the boss correctly and ping where healer and DPS should drop the shades; you also have to worry about the tank buster but thatā€™s kinda no brainer so yea, as tank is easier.

Donā€™t get me wrong, there a lot of pressure on healers but it doesnā€™t justify dying to spider three times in a row. This had happened with multiple healers, every class.

Wondering why last monthā€™s Salamanther pet was 600 tendies (I have it frozen) but Buggsy and Nelle (this monthā€™s pets) are 250 each. Am I missing something obvious?

I think this month there were a few ā€œspecial offersā€ on the trading post ā€¦ and I think we might have gotten some extra tenders too?

It says itā€™s for the one year anniversary ā€¦ but I got the 12 month achievement last month so Iā€™m a little confused about that :stuck_out_tongue:

The 12 month achievement was for completing an entire year, january was the last month of the first trading post year, if that makes sense. So it would have started in February, and now itā€™s February again, which would be the anniversary.

1 Like

Yes, but the pets arenā€™t the 2 steeply discounted items ā€¦ I did think 600 was a lot for a pet last month but, who knows.

I was running TW yesterday on my BE Rogue and I actually didnā€™t want to get any loot. I kept getting capes, all the time.
I already had a good ILV 428 Crit/Versa cape. All the other ones, I kept getting, I linked in chat and offered them,to the other players. None wanted them.
I go and open the chest reward, for completing the 5 TWs and guess what I got: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Another cape :open_mouth:
Luckily it had better stats, because it was higher ILV. It had Crit/Mast secondaries.
Also I didnā€™t had the appearance and this allowed me to vendor all the ILV 428 capes I had :partying_face:

Cheers.

ok. yesterday i died when ozruk shattered. now im happy

Day two of not getting that rocket. Yup, still farming for it after thousands attempts and more than a decade of playing this game. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Did everyone and their pet got that mount? Iā€™m used of seeing a thread about it every year but this year: nada. :dracthyr_shrug:

I did downsize (aka deleted) with my alts though, 35 each day and it wouldā€™ve been even less if I wasnā€™t grinding out the ā€˜classyā€™ achievement for my personal guild.

Oh and another frown for the ā€˜Dead serverā€™ thread being locked. Cross Realm and faction guilds arenā€™t going to solve it. Forgot to bump the thread so its on me as well. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

If you mean that you deleted a lot of alts, wellā€¦ that makes two of us. Even if not, itā€™s my more or less frown of the day for me.

I had a good bunch of them, many of whom I barely used by now (because I donā€™t enjoy the endgame with them, or the mogs, or the specs arenā€™t my taste, etc).

So anyway, I deleted my DK, monk and druid, and replaced my velf priest with a warlock. Otherwise Iā€™d not even have a real reason to log in :')

The upside is that from what Iā€™ve seen, Demo had a rework in 10.2 and the bloat seems to be lessened. Also, the M+ build Iā€™ve seen favors the passive capstone talent to the bottom right and I love passive effects. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That, and I see Soulstrike was moved to the felguardā€™s spellbook, and thereā€™s a way to summon pit lords as well (and here, I imagine the flaming beasts from Heroes V).

Guess I might play a warlock regularly after all!

1 Like

Yeah, I pretty much had maxed out my character slots with max level alts for the love is in the air event. Running every character every day, did that a couple of years.

This year I didnā€™t want to do that anymore. So deleted the ones I never use outside of the event.