šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

People.
Too many have issues with attitude, and canā€™t handle being told tactics (in a NORMAL way, aka; ā€œYou have to pull the boss through the fire, donā€™t tank it in there tho, just pull through between blue and green markerā€)

People are horrible, and I wish follower dungeons were available for all contentā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re not the only one though Iā€™m only doing in on 2 characters this year. They seem to die remarkably quickly and itā€™s sometimes hard to tag Hummel. Surprised they didnā€™t up the difficulty as they did for Horseman (who also didnā€™t drop his mount for me yet again)

Dont remember talking to you at all :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

/quietly hides my 15 BM Hunter alts.

4 Likes

Time to ditch my two Priests, from TW.
They both got, weapons that were either inferior or exactly the same, to what they already have :frowning_face:

My BE Priest got a main weapon, with an ILV, that was inferior to her current staff.
My Forsaken Priest, was even worse. She got the exact same weapon as the one,she already had.

Meanwhile, this character and so many others didnā€™t got a shot at TW due to limited time :clock11: :sob:

Cheers.

1 Like

I resubbed :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

People only inviting max level high geared chars for the FL TW skip raid. Did it on my 4 max lvl chars but the moment I tried to Q on a lvl 60 chat itā€™s insta decline. People donā€™t seem to realize you get scaled down anyway.

1 Like

ā€¦ sitting in Dalaran with my romantic basket shouting for someone to come and sit with me and offering a free buttermilk delight is not only making me frown but look so desperate :broken_heart::cry:

Update - 10 minutes after posting this, got the achievement :heart:
Remember both need to sit, both wait for the heart to appear above your heads and then both eat a buttermilk delight :+1:

3 Likes

I usually just plonk myself down whenever someone puts that out.

Good you got it done though! Feel free to ask on these forums plenty of us will help out with something like this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did a Time Rift with one of my alts and didnā€™t get jack: not even a Dilated Time Pod. I really hope this is because I didnā€™t get to the portal on time because I had some hostile mobs on my back and wonā€™t keep me from getting one from that alt if I do another Time Rift with him later today.

You actually have less player power as not all talent points are unlocked.

That it turns out Sentinel isnā€™t one of the Hero choices for Beast Mastery in War Within. So my Night Elf BM Hunter is stuck in one Hero spec, since I donā€™t want her to be dark-and-edgy-ranger. If they fail to tune the specs and Dark Ranger is better, Iā€™m gonna be very frowny.

Unsubby frowny.

1 Like

Are they not available anywhere else?

Today I learned that You canā€™t use Dragonflight cosmetics on low level alts, which is a shame because I was hyped for using the new Azerothian Archives cosmetics on a freshly created hunter :confused:

I donā€™t think the specific ones I need are ā€¦ I need to sort out exactly what I do want as my reagent bank tab is full of lattices, glimmers and other odd ingredients, most of which I probably donā€™t need any more ā€¦ and Iā€™ve got a lot of more useful things that could go in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame, but isnā€™t that only for chars 1-10? I remember my low lvl toons getting way more options once they dinged lvl 10. The cosmetic stuff from the TP and the diablo event are all usable from lvl 1 so to me it doesnā€™t make sense to limit smalltime event mogs from DF.

1 Like

Iā€™m quite sure I was already lvl 11 when I checked, but will check again once Iā€™m back home, thanks for the hint.

1 Like

13th kill, no legendary. I donā€™t even want to click on placebo useless badluck.

You get the post-classic appereances, up to shadowlands(that includes the trading post though.) at 10, at 58(or 60?) you get access to dragonflight.

Itā€™s so weird. Annd Iā€™d totally perform better than most people that join too AND they end up waiting longer due to excluding people. Their loss! Might as well host a new group instead

1 Like

I have a bank full of those and then all four specific items for all four covenants :rofl:

1 Like