😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Running out of likes on the forums. I spam likes all the time.

Zen horde hit the member cap again :frowning:

Blizzard pls raise this thing! atleast make it 2.5k or something.

1 Like

49 attempts at King Mechagon Mini, no luck :frowning:

Did some testing last night in Torghast, it’s great fun but boy does it eat time!

People standing on quest givers

7 Likes

I want blue to comment here
“This Thread :frowning:

:laughing:

2 Likes

20 minutes wait for the rares.
Too long to just sit and wait.
Too short to que for anything else.

Also Blizzard deleting my sassy posts…

2 Likes

Prepatch event gives nothing to main characters and i dont want to wait for hours for a chance to get 34 slot bag. Few extra slots arent worth the hours :smiley:

the prepatch event is very disappointing. wanted to get the sets for each armor type but i cant even be bothered to get it for my main…its way too slow and tedious and feels like i am wasting my time… :frowning:

edit: i gave up at only 38 emblem thingies. cant take it anymore its just way too boring.

1 Like

I bought Accursed Keepsake from the Action House after farming rares for five hours straight and not getting a single one.

Watching the orb carriers run around at the edges of the map in Temple BG… Then watching the full Alliance team save for 3 of us, storming to the farm in AB, not being able to take it and we loose all other bases.

Then again, Alliance BG makes me frown on a daily basis sometimes :joy:

1 Like

This ^^ and also so much alliance bias in this event :wink:

While questing just now I seen an in-game mail notification top right and it said it was from customer support. I got anxious, I frowned, I worried and then I ran around high mountain looking for a mail box desperately, but seemingly not finding it. So I portaled back home to ORG asap, scared that something bad was about to happen to my baby nightborne mage.

Opened the mail and breathed a sigh of relief, it was auto response saying that some bots on a hyper farm I had reported had gotten action taken against them apparently.

1 Like

The 20 minute spawn timer.

2 Likes

10 rares killed and still no Accursed Keepsake dropped. Guess I’ll just have to buy it from the AH once it’s cheap enough.

I’ve been gradually working my way through the Nathanos world quest with my platoon of alts today. The number of people who just drop pools of snot right on top of him has made the fight a giant pain in the backside for all my melee characters.

1 Like

When my monk did buy leather items and my druid cannot use the transmog.

But when my death knight did buy items then Horde death knight was able to use most items, but pants.

Excuse me what the actual flux, Blizzard ? The point i get those items when I have to get them on class/character I would maybe use them.

1 Like

I’m a bit bored today and contemplating deleting a character to make a new paladin

Realising conquest shadowlands gear is worse than mythic 4.

Even with the upgrades? I honestly have no idea of item level comparison and haven’t looked into it myself. So just asking :slight_smile: