😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Not having alot of cloth mog to choose from for a RP thing :frowning_face:

When you forgot to put the banner in the body and it’s despawned by the time you realise your mistake :laughing:

Oh well I will just have to kill him again.

1 Like

Erevien ranting that Kael’thas will return back to the fold, or that was when I laughed? Can’t remember.

1 Like

waiting for the ic rares to spawn. losing my will to live

2 Likes

Sad knowing that BFA will end in little under 9 days i have made some good friends and memories in this expac.

Getting to 50 on my alt and realizing, that despite getting the catch-up gear, I’m still at a huge disadvantage, if I don’t unlock essences and / or the legendary cloak for the millionth time.

I thought azerite traits and essences were to be disabled at the start of SL?

as far as i know, azerite gear and essences will only stop working in shadowlands. the area shadowlands, i mean. but outside of that they should still work.

but why is this a reason to be sad? its not like you will stop making friends in shadowlands. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah they will. Getting them for Shadowlands would be useless. But I kinda wanna play now. It’s still a week left. And on release I’ll probably play other characters first anyway :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I am just grateful I hadn’t read it wrong, have got cloaks (level 1) on new alts because it’s easy with skips, but not bothered with essences :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is still too much you can’t skip for me to bother on many chars.

2 Likes

It’s funny how people differ, have a friend who won’t do cloaks at all as he says the skips were less than adequate and he reckons we should be able to just buy the cloak on alts.

For me I remember the awful grind of it in the beginning so the skips to me make it seem easy, but if they offered for me to buy them in gold I wouldn’t say no :wink:

1 Like

I don’t want to buy them, I just want to skip it all and be given my cloak.

Yes I’ve done this before, off you go, base cloak.

4 Likes

The portals in SW are too far from Chromie when you’ve only got ground mounts :laughing:

Kael’thas will return and lead the blood elves once more. I just know it.

I logged on today.
And Silvermoon was still occupied by demonic Elvish Filth

2 Likes

Stop being cringe.

wts blight cheap
pm for info

2 Likes

When Silvermoon is liberated i shall!

I am interested

Undead Elf Allied race confirmed :slight_smile:

1 Like