😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

There is nothing to liberate. The rightful rulers of the city are already living in it. So do yourself a favor and stop it.

You only believe what your Horde-winged media propaganda supplies you with. The free people of The Alliance know better.
Silvermoon belongs to the Alliance. Your race is but a stain on history!.
Admit it. Your time is almost over! Freedom for the denizens of SIlvermoon Freedom from the opressive Horde

they seem to be quite potent in pvp!
their racial purple chains are op

1 Like

Silvermoon belongs to the Sin’dorei. Always and forever. Get out of our kingdom before we give you the boot.

You live on borrowed time!

Keep the thread on topic lads!

2 Likes

The thing that made me frown today was the new tools for guild masters. I had no idea they’d been changed! Almost made a ticket to look for missing tabs :laughing:

2 Likes

im currently leveling a mistweaver monk. i encountered an ele shaman in a dungeon group and at one point he said he doesnt deal enough/decent damage so he just started healing although there was already very little to heal. :skull: annoyed the hell out of me.

1 Like

No bag again today. Frowny face.

1 Like

I found out today that my heartstone to WoD expansion doesn’t work. When i try using it and almost 100% loaded at loading screen, game crashes
 I have tried everything. Game works fine except that expansion. I really wanna do my nice garrison. (I started some starting quest and it worked fine before pre patch i think
 :frowning: eating some candy for comfort

What made me frown today?

Ehm, checking the rare mount drop thread on mmo-champion and seeing people actually getting 2 or 3 rare mounts in just 1 day somehow.

Fully aware its possible, just the odds of it happening tho :slight_smile:

Shadowlands is still not here :pensive: yet

1 Like

There’s an active thread dating back to 17 July 2018 on this very topic over on the US forums. Blizz asked early on for more feedback, Ion stated that it was a mistake made during the addition of communities and that a fix was coming, and that was the end of it.

I’d say more needs to be done to push this issue into the spotlight to force Blizzards hand, into either admitting that permissions will remain lumped together or to provide a fix, but their silence is almost an answer on it’s own.

It’s monday, the frowniest of all the days

3 Likes

I’m kind of ready for Shadowlands now and it’s not here yet

1 Like

1 more reset of Mythic Antorus before it hopefully becomes soloable, but yeah same. :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

Hate to burst the bubble, but you wont be able to.
Or atleast not if you need an item from the Shivarra Council, since they get a 99% damage reduction when within X many yards of each other.

If you have the skips to the bosses you want, i think it should be doable.

On topic:

Too many kills on Mogu rares in Vale for mounts, yet no mounts :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah got the skips. :slight_smile: Just worried about Aggramar mostly hehe, it will be a dps race before he does a knockback.

1 Like

How pointless it felt to unlock additional daily quests in Icecrown after already buying all four armour sets, brooms and geists from the vendor.

1 Like