šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

This week is easy on groups. I tranq them, but they melt anyway. You find some very strange people, Onori :sweat_smile:
Now, the bosses, there you can experience a shieet show, lol.

When Iā€™m playing my druid as tank itā€™s pretty much impossible for me to just suddenly die like I see some tanks doing when Iā€™m healing and no healer when Iā€™m tanking gets anywhere close to the hps I do when Iā€™m healing those tanks. No idea what theyā€™re doing, only know enough about druids to tell if theyā€™re playing it wrong.

If I die on my druid, itā€™s a very slow death where I get worn down over time, not suddenly just faceplanting the ground. Like, Iā€™ve pulled those 3 last packs in mists and the healer gets yeeted off and I donā€™t die even with the healer not being there. Meanwhile, when Iā€™m healing some tanks just suddenly faceplant, some even with only 1 pack pulled, and Iā€™m left being all ā€œ??? what even happened?ā€ and check their death log and they just took a stupid amount of damage and died in less than the cast time on regrowth from like 80-100% hp. I donā€™t know how they take that amount of damage as I never see anything like it on my druid, lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve dropped Flames of Ragnaros illusion, but no luck for Winter Grasp even tho i farm it daily on 7 chars :((

Ya, i notice this too even though Iā€™m just a dpsšŸ˜„
Maybe some people cant work out the affixes or their mitigation. The saddest one is when a bear gets one shotted, they are so tanky if people play them well.

I got the illusion, but i want the hearthstone toy :frowning:
As a hunter this illusion is pointless for me, but very nice indeed.

I actually stopped coming to the forums because of it until today. The amount of people making a thread everytime they do it is unbelieveable. I think some people think the forums are for blogging/bragging. I donā€™t mind people being personal and having fun now and then. However who in their right mind opens up a thread about doing something when they see 7 others doing the same on the front page? Boggles my mind.

The lack of moderation on the forums makes me frown today.

1 Like

Thereā€™s various reasons why a tank dies in a pull thatā€™s not only on them but most of the times itā€™s their fault, Iā€™m not denying that.
I only play blood dk that means I have no idea how other tanks mitigation is, thatā€™s that.

When Iā€™m playing DPS in M+ I have noticed that the most common thing is that tanks try to overdo, pulling a decent amount of dangerous packs without any CD left.
I remember last week I tried a DoS 25 as DPS and my friend invited a Druid, after the first pull (we skipped), as soon as we finished, the tank tried to do a pack that itā€™s pretty hard on fortified; he should have waited for his minor CDs in order to do that pull or ask for a sack.

Instead when Iā€™m playing tank, if I die itā€™s my fault at the level Iā€™m doing because I should be able to fix the mistakes DPS make and when should I start kitingā€¦ but itā€™s also DPS fault at times, for instance not using their utility like soothe on certain mobs or not focusing a priority target.
I cannot count how many times I have checked Details after first boss in ToP and boomie is not prioritizing Dessia.

1 Like

Dessia is my prior target there and i switch occasionally for the interrupt on the other dude :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Same this week i tranq on cd.
Although I donā€™t play on the heights you are ,bravo, i still do my best and get tilted over people not trying. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I get you, dungeons are a 5 men success, not just a tank, heal or dd. Some people forget this ā€œsmallā€ detail just to look at the details addon šŸ„²šŸ˜„

When it comes to these type of things, in my opinion, itā€™s doesnā€™t really matter the level youā€™re in or youā€™re progressing.
Tanks will die to the same things in a 15 or in a 24, that is:

• Not managing their own CDs and group CDs correctly, for example not pulling around big DPS CDs for a big pull (DPS can help with that as well, communicating or actually requesting routes if youā€™re a PUG).
  • Missing important interrupts. This point is not only for tanks but for Shaman healers and DPS.
  • Overdo.
1 Like

Been doing Legion timewalkers all day and tanks keep pulling 2 whole rooms in Neltharionā€™s Lair not realising that all the mobs smack everyone in the party. Iā€™m ok with them not understanding this happens but when they go back and do it 5 more x I start to question whatā€™s going through their mind.

I donā€™t have tank health or cds to handle being smacked by 6 pelters at once, or the healer canā€™t handle it for obvious reasons.

The amount of W key tanking is getting out of this world.

1 Like

Blizzard, Mage Tower, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Anima, Relics, Relics, Relics, Relics, Relics, Re skin mounts, Re skin mounts, Re skin mounts.

1 Like

right after my post here i went to WoWhead and checked again if iā€™m doing it right, and what happened, i was doing wrong quest, then i got my illusion in 5 minutes :smiley: i wish you luck mate

1 Like

Aye, grtaz!!! :heart:
Thank you, today still no luck :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well, that beats it for today, this wonā€™t be beaten for today, worst tank Iā€™ve played with as dps in a long time:

Through the run he continuously pulled mobs out from earthquake and was just running around with them for no reason, he wasnā€™t avoiding aoes and he wasnā€™t trying to kite, he was just dragging them around. Then he also took ages to pull, my buff for the earthquake(20 seconds) fell off between every pull.

It is the 24th here so gotta wait for a reset to unwrap my present in wow.

Thatā€™s why I have ā€™ an annoying to someā€™ weak aura for the Wild spirits, even then there are tanks that move the mobs from it asapšŸ˜­

:rofl: im just so shocked u called us out

The store mog is still glitched.

People that defend boost sellersā€¦.

2 Likes

Trying to get the Dalaran fountain coin achievements. Iā€™ve seen some dupes who knows how many times, but there are 2 coins that still evade me. I wish it had some sort of bad luck protection.

2 Likes