šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

he made the right choiceā€¦ get out now before you look silly for staying too long lol.

1 Like

Friends quitting left to right.

1 Like

That number 5 is the tank.

I took a lot of damage because I had to plant my feet to keep that tank alive and spam regrowth with all hots up on pretty much every pull, what is that even. 1.6 million damage? How is that even possible? Probably most paper tank Iā€™ve ever played with so far in SL.

1 Like

People on the forums trying to defend a racist and calling Blizzard bad words for removing the person from there council.

People who donā€™t check the context before using trigger words.

2 Likes

5 words about the pvp then holy priest versatile corruption stacking
and hpriest having their 1 sec full health version of gpyro and that nazjatar flying in combat item

1 Like

When people call out others in the forums for something without checking the context behind it what went down exactly.

4 Likes

Still no sign of Sha mount.

3 Likes

Iā€™m well on my way to 10K, keep saying Iā€™ll stop and it is silly but each week I go again (46 all with bonus rolls) . Might be time to make those last 4 (was saving a space for any new allied races but they seem unlikely right now)

2 Likes

That is out of this world number i really wish you good luck :heart:

Iā€™ve spoke to people who have been doing it since MoP, many on multiple licences (on the same account) and have a lot more, one player I often see waiting has over 25K attempts (might be nearer 30K now was a few months ago we last spoke)

2 Likes

Noticing that most of the quests in Korthia are utter rubbish and uninteresting. You think they could at least change the record after a couple of years of bad shows. Even the Tortollan are more interesting than those Korthian deadbeats.

Seeing how boosters continue to ruin this game unhindered yet people seem to think the ingame store is the problem, faceplant + a deep sigh every time i log on.

1 Like

Cancelled my renewal next monthā€¦ Not enough people left to make groups with :sob:

Treadmills have made so many people take breaks it isnā€™t funny. We had to reach out to a community for a 5th player on our ā€œguild key nightā€. And itā€™s been over a month since I joined any raid. 50% of that is on me, I stopped being able to attend 1 of our 2 nights; the other 50% is on Blizz for making people not want to play.

I imagine Iā€™ll be back for 9.2 but damn. I did not expect this day to happen. Legit sad about it, but Iā€™ve realised that Iā€™m logging in at 9am to send some mission tables out, then thatā€™s it until 5pm when I send more missions. I drag 3-4 characters through a +15 (which I do enjoy) but itā€™s mostly to find out which non-upgrades each of them get. Itā€™s been so long since I was happy with the weekly vault.

And it isnā€™t worth the sub fee. I can spend more on 1 premium beer, and itā€™s still not worth the damn sub fee. The game drains my time and doesnā€™t deliver dopamine; thatā€™s got to be some sort of breach of contract.

Blizz, please make the game worth idling around in again, because I liked it here, but I canā€™t make groups any more because so many people have gotten bored. The solo grinds feel pointless (ilvl 233 cap after several months, are you joking?!) and itā€™s such a pita that if we take a week off, we are forever behindā„¢!

We need to be able to step away and not become irrelevant in the current tier.

At the same time, fgs reward us for loyalty and consistent playtime. Stop bribing us for another 6 months sub, and start giving us thank yous for being subbed for 6 months regardless of payment method.

3 Likes

shadow and holy priest not being frost mage or balance druid or Mistweaver monk in their gameplay.

Yea, soon they will be left with only the boosters lol

2 Likes

it needs to happenā€¦ sadlyā€¦ it will be a long time before the murican community completely die offā€¦

they arent the brightest stars in the sky.

i feel blizzard need to quite literally die in order to be reborn out of this mess.

the sad thing is had they just been adults about it and owned up to mistakesā€¦ this would of all been dealt with by nowā€¦

but there is no forgiving them now for trying to shift goal posts and blatantly lying about everyhting.

Spent 80 attempts on the Mage Tower, even though Iā€™ve done it in Legion.

Put on THREE bits of Timewalking gear.

Did it first try.

Not amused.

1 Like

Wednesday is my m+ day and then itā€™s something else, but today couldnā€™t do them all 4, cause dentist.šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

Trying to do a +15, doing 6k hps overall and a lot more on some pulls and still the tank is dying, most of the healing being pushed into him. People left and didnā€™t finish it.

Decide Iā€™ll just tank a 15 instead for my druid.

The healer has to do 2.7k hps when Iā€™m tanking, same dungeon. Iā€™m not even top 2 healed targets for him as the tank.

:angry:

3 Likes