šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I did one of the caravan quests in the northern barrens (the one where you get ambushed at the end) and a Savannah Huntress chased me the entire way. She didnā€™t leash and didnā€™t even get enough aggro from some guards on the way so I ended up dying because I couldnā€™t do anything that entire time :frowning:

May frend beleve me you will get tierd of fishing!

The real lack of ā€œsocial guildsā€ about that actually have fun with events like

transmog runs
treasure hunts
transmog comps
karaoke comps
dungeon nights
achivement nights

etc etc etc there is so much more to the game then raid and m+

7 Likes

When I was on private Wrath, my guild used to do Vanilla and TBC raids just for fun.
And in my current TBC guild thereā€™s coffee meetings with live camera at Fri 12.00.

1 Like

what you mean spend time together doing something fun? thatā€™s illegal iā€™m sure the fun police will be along to come pick you up for your suggestion Daestra

Looks like my TL3 expired today. I donā€™t have the persistence to read 200 posts per day on average.

2 Likes

1 Like

Logged in on my paladin thinking ā€œMaybe I should play some paladinā€. Then went into a dungeon and just alt+f4ā€™d after the first pull. Holy power sucks so much.

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Five days after my sub ran out I got covid.

Nice revenge, Blizz :pouting_cat:

oh so the results are in? :frowning: im sorry to hear that!

1 Like

Itā€™s fine I think the worst has passed :smiley_cat:
And better to get it now recently boosted, than before the jab or late in the cycle.

You canā€™t avoid covid. Everyone will eventually catch it, itā€™s just a case of when. Might as well get it ticked off. The house arrest sucks though! I like going for afternoon walksā€¦

;( take care, sweet panda!:heart:
i hope this rona goes to burn in hell :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, cant believe we are still the losing ones with so many deaths per day :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, itā€™s about to turn mostly non-deadly because it mutated so much it became unstable. Canā€™t wait for it to end, myself.

Where was Iā€¦ ah yes. I did my last key for the week for a 2nd vault choice, a +4 NW. Thought it would be easy.

It was so ā€œeasyā€ that I blew 66 CDs and had to heal 9M total damage according to Details, with 7 wipes for a total of 35 deaths. :laughing::laughing:
My head is about to blow upā€¦ it better be worth it.

2 Likes

Found a temporary character title by mistakeā€¦ oh no!

2 Likes

The amount of spam from a blood elf mage its not funny anymore.

3 Likes

I hope too, but i live in a country where things are bad, very bad and no one cares or believes.

Also, good luck on your vault, i had a similar experience in a 7 top long ago. Tyrannical can be horrendous in pugs :laughing:

2 Likes