šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Being needed up on the Skyfire.

1 Like

I realised that I have no need to play much until the next update -

no incentive to do those things anymore in this game hense why they all died outā€¦ something i have been advocating for a while now in this forumsā€¦

game direction is killing the social side of the games community.

from experianvce its the 2 weeks after then initial cornoa clears which is the worseā€¦ thats when the covid tries to kick in.

i am someone who can classify as a endurance athlete with the amount of fitness i doā€¦

yet still 2 weeks after initial infection i had killer back and chest pains for about a weekā€¦

also keep in mind i was not vaccinated at all at the time of catching itā€¦

i have since caught it a second time but recovered fine the second time around just got a cough which does not go away ā€¦ other than that im at peak fitness.

evidence also seems to be pointing out that people who are vaccinated are more prone to catching it now with how itā€™s mutated.

this is why i personally will not take anymore than the 2 vaccines i already had.

EDIT: also keep in mind i caught one of the earlier variants when it was more deadly too.

Waiting to long in queue. No other game has the hours long queue crap. sort it out miser blizz

ā€œMaybe I should try some arenaā€

End up 2v1 first game. The other guy doesnā€™t attack the opponent for some reason and I die because I got bursted to hell and beyond.

Ask him what the hell heā€™s doing.

ā€œ1v1ā€. Then he dies to him as well after he let him get back to full hp and get cds back.

Iā€™m so done with PvP. That guy would have killed one of us even in 2v1 and he just let me 1v1 him and then make an attempt to 1v1 him himself after he gets full hp and CDs back. Absolute clown.

Just for clarity, Steve Jobs wasnā€™t specifically talking about current WoW as he died shortly after Cataclysm was launched.
He was actually talking about his own company. But, to be fair, if the cap fits ā€¦

Itā€™s not wow related, but i think we have the rona tooā€¦first was my husband, but the home test was negative on the weekend, now itā€™s my baby girl :sob::sob::sob:and I. I started coughing my lungs out, so i will make a test for sureā€¦ Iā€™m very sad for my baby, sheā€™s only 3,6 y.o.
So, yea, i dont have the will to do anything in wowā€¦

1 Like

could just be a coldā€¦ wouldnt think too much about it unless you lose the ability to taste and smell.

oddly you dont fully lose the ability to taste from experienceā€¦ everything kinda tastes like metal for unknown reasons. like ur eatting copper.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that you all make a fast recovery. Nothing as frightening as a sick child. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Can you actually post some of your OWN thoughts instead of outdated links which are nothing but spam.

1 Like

Thank you, all! :heart:
Yes, Iā€™m not afraid for me, but the kiddo, she rarely gets sick.
Btw, i had this metal, bloody taste in my mouth yesterday :face_vomiting::roll_eyes:. We are boosted (without the kid) so i hope there is a slight chance itā€™s not this awful corona. Sorry for the spam!

Take care all and good luck on the reset! :relaxed: May all you get the mounts and items youā€™re farmingā€‹:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I hope you all get better soon and drink lots and rest lots.

1 Like

Queue simulator if you donā€™t play fotm.

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Having to wait 1 hour and 9 minutes for rolling restarts to get back online instead of 15 minutes really grinds my gears.

Long Covid brain fog hits yet again. Went to pick up Shaping Fate. Got to Venā€™ari and took the quick route to Perdition Hold & Desmotaereon. Killed Morā€™geth. Realised Iā€™d missed out the intermediate ā€˜go to Korthia to pick up the questā€™ AGAIN. (Oh, and got legs for the second week running when legs are my legendary).

1 Like

Itā€™s also hard to find interest for this stuff in the playerbase tbh. If you put up non raid events the sign ups are often dire.

Back in WoD I was in a casual raiding guild and we had loads of social stuff and people were always joining in. Itā€™s how I got the bulk of my raid achies from old content at the time.

2 Likes

Donā€™t listen to his advice. Not all covid cases lose taste or smell, and the new variant settles more on your throat according to new data. If you even have one symptom, get tested by a doctor/nurse asap.

4 Likes