😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

couple of days ago I logged out, was pretty great, started another game, got even better

The molten front grind aka endless mark of the trees

i really, really dont like the maw. its the worst aspect of the game right now for me.

3 Likes

Getting literal corpsecamped on my lvl 50 by a lvl?? over and over…

WHO HURT YOU?!

1 Like

I got my first base legendary armor piece and realized that it’s probably gonna take a year or more until they allow us to transmog the whole set :frowning:

and…oh yeah. i got two legendary…recipes? drops? whatever they are, no idea. and its both balance. i dont intend on ever playing balance.

2 Likes

Seeing ridiculous claims about things I’ve never supported.

23 wipe on lady inerva on Castle nathria, seens 12 time under 7% life and still not down :sob:

1 Like

Being kicked from a bg close to winning, for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Something WoW related that made me frown? Pretty much every visit to these forums, past and present.

It’s a scab you know you shouldn’t pick, hence I don’t visit all that much. Applies to various fora, not just this one. A lot of Steam forums are similar. Hard to find groups that want to have a proper conversation about things (without being flooded by trolling or negativity).

Back to disconnects and serious lag spikes, maybe this game is telling me to stop playing it.

Today I realise why everyone hates Maw so much. It really is a pile of trash.

That dredger racing WQ…

It was not good with < 30 fps on a business laptop. After 5 attempts, it handed me a pity win even though my competing NPC beat me there again.

Those guys we resque/help in Torghast who kill the mawrats we drag in combat behind us to prevent those adds spawning. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

everything …

lol
Where do I even start…
*Brings out my great book of grudges *

2 Likes

I finished layer 6 of the Scoldus section of Torghast today, and was rewarded less than 100 soul ash. Pretty underwhelming by all possible standards in my opinion.

Oh well. At least I am now ready for the upcoming layers.

Legendary bow did not drop after trying 300+ times. (3 characters each week) two hunters and one warrior.

I hate the Sunwell and anything Blood elf related after that. Sometimes I think to myself if it’s really worth it… and just before I give up I see up to five+ players in one day wearing the bow!

RNG hates me

Reading this now and seeing that you finally got the transmog made me happy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

on my own in maldraxxus on my horde, got the potion balance mostly yellow, about 10 yellow, two alliance come along and start dumping red into it.