šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It turned out my GF does not like using strife and has kept A/D as turn keys due to not trusting mouse turningā€¦ Same person that routinely dies to ā€œget out of the fireā€ mechanics.

The Q&A from Ion today. Especially that answer on tuning. :expressionless:

haha yea^^ finally got it after almost 40 runs :smiley:

from Shopkeepers link:

:face_vomiting:

still no news for the Nightborne.

Not getting the Toy off Sire Ladinas for the umpteen timeā€¦ heā€™s an absolute chore to spawn.

1 Like

Discovering that the Twisting Corridors is not only locked behind a quest line for each character but also time-gated behind weekly quests.

Edit Itā€™s been confirmed that the unlock is account-wide so there is now less frowny face in my house.

Not getting quest item from Oily Invertebrate.
I guess Iā€™d have to park an alt in order to speed up the process.

1 Like

That cat is a whole mood. Saving for future use :cat:

1 Like

you are welcome.

2 Likes

I heard that each layer of Twisted Corridors will have 18 floors. How on earth is this ok? That is at least 3h per layer.

Just having to do ā€œEscape from the mawā€ on EACH alt with no possibility to skip to get to Oribos. Makes me frown every time. I just wanna get my alts there and learn the professions!

1 Like

I thought I was being clever with portalā€™ing my alts in. And sure I can learn the professions but they are stuck in Oribos until my main finished the story. shakes fist :stuck_out_tongue:

In BFA it was the other way around: explore the land, but you canā€™t access the trainers until you do the introductory quest.

I can portal them in? :astonished:

The poor balancing of pvp and classes?

The poor loot drops from mythics?

Ions announcement regarding farming of old raids?

The toxic community in wow?

I could go on and onā€¦

Yup, just find a lvl 60 mage and they can get you into Oribos.

I feel a bit stupid now. BUT i still think there should be a "Iā€™ve heard this story before option! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a prot pala alt and a prot war main, on my alt i have higher gear score cause for some reason blizzard gives him loot

Yup, I agree on the skip part. Iā€™ve done the maw now on three characters. By the third time I was sick and tired of it.

1 Like

yeah, im already soooo looking forward to itā€¦not. :sweat_smile:

1 Like