šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

you are one of the people who needs to get over it.

like move on seriously why does it matter to you so much what i spend my time doing?

also me and brigs had many conversations on these forums in mutual grounds ā€¦ unlike you and me for exampleā€¦ to claim we did not have respect for each other is just petty nonsense.

i did not attend the memorial because of people like you probably not wanting me there.

People turning so many posts offtopic (this one included) and into drama over nothing. Just ignore each other if you canā€™t get on? :man_shrugging:

Also , mailboxes broken again in the weekend, what do they keep doing to them?

hey iā€™d be grateful if these people get off my back and get over their obsessions with me lol.

I donā€™t see a problem here, some offtopics are the real MVPs of the forums.

This, on the other handā€¦

Anywaysā€¦ your mog looks nice! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the mog comment :slight_smile: was hard actually finding mail that looked good on a Vulpera

1 Like

My guildā€™s curse continues. Cleared LFR with my monk main and warrior alt, and of the monk/rogue/warrior token group, we still have only 2 tier pieces, ever.

I swear that token is bugged. It doesnā€™t even drop for anyone else in the LFRs Iā€™m in :frowning: The only good thing is that if I can pass the curse on to others, maybe people will start reporting it and Blizz will actually look at the drop ratesā€¦

Seventeen LFR bosses.

2 item drops.

Not one single tier set piece.

Never EVER do what you did to gear drops in SL again Blizzard.

3 Likes

Pff, meanwhile Iā€™m doing non stop weapon dungeons and Iā€™ve yet to see a weapon drop.

Ion Hazzikostas:

Duly noted, we will carry the drop rates over to next expansion.

It was because you redyed your hair to black a week ago which made our favorite blues and me very, very sad :cry:

But worry not, for your unluck with them will be forever gone in 2 weeks!

1 Like

I consoled myself by buying two 291 LEGENDARIES!!! Cheap as chips on my realm.

1 Like

I still feel bad about being Horde. Iā€™ve always been Alliance, but thereā€™s no point playing there when my friends are in the Horde and Epic Battlegrounds are a nightmare as Alliance. :frowning:

Patch 9.2.5 canā€™t come soon enough.

Awww sweetheart!!!

Not to worry people, I took a video to prove I went around and gave Dunkiee and the blues a hug to cheer them up after giving them a treat.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Your misdeed shall be forgotten on my end :hugs:

Hereā€™s one for you to get lucky with the two resets before Catalyst :beers:

Feeling completely abandoned by blizzard on the low pop serversā€¦ :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not realising you miss the chance at the extra dialogues if you donā€™t speak to the NPCs in between the two cinematics.

So Iā€™ve missed my chance for the Loyalist message.

1 Like

Doing a NW +15 on my priest.

Tank is flaming people because we wiped to stitchflesh.

Meanwhile, he has a spear. THE TANK. HAS. A. SPEAR. WE WIPED AT LIKE 1-5% 3 TIMES AND ONE TIME AT 0.4%.

GET THIS. THE TANK. HAS. A. SPEAR.

AND HE DIDNā€™T USE IT.

HE HAS A SPEAR AND IS FLAMING PEOPLE FOR THE WIPES? THROW THE SPEAR HOLYā€¦

That key would have been in time with ease if he had just used the spear on the first try, because stitchflesh would have died then. BUT NOOOO, he has to save it for nalthor even though nalthor would die with ease without a spear.

I also had to heal more than twice the amount that me and the healer did together when I tanked +15 NW on my paladin earlier.

I really donā€™t like Tyrannical weeks.

Everybody in the team waiting for Orisanct.

1 Like