šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It felt as if I lived in Washington 'cause I kept DCā€™ing

4 Likes

I just realised I need to run three characters through Heroic Darkshore WF

This morning I had a 51 minute Korrakā€™s Revenge queue only to end up in a losing game that lasted another 7 minutes :triumph:

2 Likes

I really want this knife for my troll shaman:

Itā€™s either been ridiciously expensive on my server or unavailable. I was able to purchase one on Argent Dawn for a reasonable price but then realised that I have no level 50 characters there that can equip daggers, and class trials are currently disabled. :cry:

It is. It looks like the malformed child of an Oompa Loompa and Taz from ECW.

2 Likes

Do freehold as healer.

See what route tank is taking. Ok, nice.

DPS thinks weā€™re going harlan after we kill shark boss even though pirate council still lives. Jumps into blob obelisk. Dies. Flames the tank.

Like, what.

I didnā€™t sell many auctions.

Iā€™m not in a big WoW mood today :frowning:

1 Like

Get outta here!

realizing we donĀ“t get masterloot back

Shadowlands is one day closer than yesterday. This is enough for me - nevermind, i thought this thread was about one thing that made me happy. OOPS

We are unable to decline applicants to the guildā€¦ their requests stay in the tab forever, making it impossible for us to spot the new applicants.

Plus, if the request is new and some officer talked to the bloke and declined them, we wonā€™t know.

Itā€™s recruitment hell!

(Logged an in-game bug)

1 Like

Not being able to find decent weapons for my demon hunters. :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Wanted to study > Thought Iā€™d check my tmogs abit > ended up looking at genshin impact memes > ended up watching biden vs trump memes > ended up watching the whole thing > ended up watching WoW meme videos > realized 6 hours has passed and I havenā€™t studied a single PAGE :sob:

Tl;dr Iā€™m never gonna check my mogs abit before studying.

1 Like

I was happy to reach level 50 with my highmountain shaman and unlock the heritage armour. Then I discovered that the back totems are part of the chest piece, and all two-handed weapons and shields clip through them, badly. :cry:

The Tortollan Emiss gave me the same trinket I already had :turtle:

Not just frown today but angryā€¦
I only need the music box from the paragon chests.

So today being the Prutmooreā€™s I figured I go again for a few attempts. Iā€™m at 20 attempts and the thing has been giving me 8 fricking birds in total instead of the music box. Today again a fricking bird! I really hate the RNG in this game at times. :rage:

Doing Mechagon unlock on every Horde paladin

Passed 200 attempts on Shackled Urā€™zul. :frowning: I know thereā€™s people with a lot more attempts, but itā€™s a mount I actually want rather than a +1 and itā€™s the last Legion mount I need.

1 Like

Dat lfr Nā€™zoth que :I