😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

See’ing people on forums even on a festive happy day bicker and row about pixels and about the game :frowning:

3 Likes

Welcome to the golden, edgy age of Covid.

that the gift was a raceing car :frowning:

Court of Stars ring.
I’m looking to do a TW set (not for Mage Tower) and the list for my BiS includes Jeweled Signet of Melandrus with socket.
So far I have gotten three rings, one with avoidance but no socket.

I feel for you. The original Dalaran achievements took a while but I got there in the end. The Broken Isles Dalaran one made me lose the will to play. I’m still missing 3 and, every time I think I’ll have another go, my brain says ‘no’.

Yeah I eventually got the WotLK achievements. Legion one is still a work in progress.

1 Like

Joining a group and then get kicked when it’s full and he notices have no hero, the leader put it back up with looking for resto shaman.

He had it up 20 minutes and then there was only him in the group again and then he delisted.

Like, how hard can it be to just take a mage or hunter or enhancement or elemental shaman?

Instead of going with a resto druid as the healer he would rather not do the key at all?

I didnt go to farm my missing belt for the set today although I’ve been doing this for a week on 4 hunters​:pensive::pensive::pensive:.
I think im starting to feel ill just in time for NY, ah, the “joy” :pleading_face:

a) Friends quited wow casue of burn out or IRL family matters …
b) After 11 kills HC sylvans nothing at all has dropped! No loot at all!
c) After 13+ world bosse kill nothing has dropped at all
d) Vault keeps giving 3 shoulder pieces, 3 wrist pieces, 5 hand pieces, 3 waist pieces (same slot pieces every week) while you have 5-6 slots on you that could be upgraded)
e) Wow ticket stuff seems not to read even your post…throws you some links of wowhead, icy veins and doesnt give a solution to what u asked …and they avoid to comment RNG matters

all these :<

Just checking that you are actually taking stuff out of the vault even if you don’t want it. If you don’t, you are looking at the oldest selection and all the more recent ones are hidden behind it.

1 Like

The inane amount of “git gud” posts being done by 3 people and mods taking no actions its spam and trolling.

1 Like

My luck has been so bad in this game lately that i honestly no joke feel like someone’s messing with my drop rates. Probably not true, but this game does make me want to do grim things to my self sometimes.

yeah have fun levleing renown 40-80 on 49 alts
and they calling SL alt friendly whata joke …

yes , the game is just stress full and not fun any more ,

1 Like

i have been cuting wood in New world like 30 hours nostop to get wood cutting 200/200
i was fishing 30 hours to get fishing 200/200 was it stress full or booring ? no it was accualy relaxing … in wow everything is stress full … try to do fishing 30 hours in wow u simple cant do it :rofl:

Frowning at myself today:

Brain on autopilot, thought we had a disease dispel and didn’t check and got myself killed by having a load of stacks of a debuff reducing my max hp. I died, fast, when I pulled another pack.

Theatre of pain ? :laughing:

Yeah, I just wanted to facedesk when I died that quick and then checked the death log as to what happened. At least the healer instant ressed me pretty much, he must have thought “wtf happened?”.

Getting duplicate after duplicate from the weekly timewalking chests on most of my alts…

2 Likes

i actually did pretty much during WoD… to do the fishing achievement early on. i actually kind of enjoyed fishing in wow… and in new world…

more so than mythic+ and raiding