🚀 Good Luck all you Love Rocket Farmers

I hope you all get lucky!!! :four_leaf_clover: :rocket:

21 Likes

Yea i’m going on 24 chars a day, i will not get it :frowning:

1 Like

I have 46 or 47 to cycle through daily but I’m never lucky :sob:

To many instances entered recently is so fun :smiley:

4 Likes

I really wish they’d remove that for event dungeons. Especially as it’s account wide.

7 Likes

Is it that time already…
Best of luck Puny!

1 Like

Good luck to you too :four_leaf_clover:

The event went live at midnight Server Time so I have already hit the 10 instance cap running it on the first batch of characters :(.

So far no luck :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

I don’t even have the HH mount yet, I got better luck winning the Lotto than this Rocket…

1 Like

I remember reading it’s an incredibly low drop rate, something like 0.03%

2 Likes

Good luck to all!

1 Like

Good luck everyone! Personally I’m just gonna do it with five characters. Best way not to get disappointed is to not expect to get it from my experience. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can I moan a little bit about the necks :unamused: I ran the dungeon on 10 characters tonight, got 4 necks. Don’t add anything new, fine Blizzard, but could you at least change the slot :roll_eyes: Rant over :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck everyone, may this year be your lucky year :smiley:

7 Likes

So kinda like a raid mount then. Challenge accepted. I got my green drake…

2 Likes

Ah rats, not this again. -_- You know, it’s the festival of love but for some reason RNGesus hates me despite all my prayers.

Guess I really am a (love) fool for still trying. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We all are!!! Every year I beat my head against this, fight the instance cap as I keep getting locked out and never do I see that sweet rocket :frowning:

1 Like

Good luck in getting your love rockets guys!

I suppose I’m lucky I got my one years ago.

1 Like

I still have about 20 peddlefeet from previous years dotted around various characters.

Also you get a necklace, how out of date is that?

It’s a memory check of how to play all those old characters I haven’t played in a long time.

4 Likes

Good luck y’all
Every time the event rolls around I smooch that one bit of luck that shone upon me a decade or so ago.

2 Likes

Think it took 14 years, didnt know it existed…Think game is set up to drop Mounts to those that rarely get any :))

1 Like

Yeah, but you are getting…

“You have entered too many instances recently.”

Blizzard should fix this issue, thanks!

1 Like