🛡️ Go Get It [Achievement Game]

There seems to have been a bit of confusion. It’s a new game and I’m just so pleased people are playing. You can only be given one task, the idea is not to come back and post until that task is done.

The task should be something easy/simple for the person to complete. Obviously if someone has nothing easy left you have no choice but to give them whatever is left.

If your profile is hidden it’s kinder to link your armory in your reply as well :wink:

The next person should give a job to Sunbursts.

1 Like

Did my camel riding so here we go…

I’m pretty sure your profile is broken cause it says you haven’t gotten Can I Keep Him? - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

But yeah, how about To All The Squirrels I’ve Loved Before - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Dhoobs, here is a nice easy one for you

Going Up - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

1 Like

i did it! :smile:

5 Likes

Gz!! Now set something for Narcosis :stuck_out_tongue:

for Narcosis:

gives the title “Cryptkeeper” which would go absolutely lovely with their name and race, mog and they re already venthyr!

I know that, but 2 people replied to my post at the same identical moment and it seemed wrong to choose one over the other.
Again, this is an info post - next challenge should go to Schmusedecke.

1 Like

I think you need some new unique mounts, so get https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=894/flying-high-over-skettis

It will be a chill afternoon adventure, and you’ll have some cool nether rays after. Thanks me later :laughing:

2 Likes

if you want you can pick one or the other task, i wouldnt mind if you ignored mine. was kind of a dumb coincidence Dee and i posted at the same time. :smile:

thanks, i ll get to it after raiding tonight. :smile: i only need a few more for the 250 mount achievement so thats handy!

ignore me Gerikee is next.

1 Like

Go get it

1 Like

I did it!!

Achievement page:-

@Lunaera - your target is to get (it does require the world quest to be up but it does come around regularly):-

2 Likes

Go get those few missing HKs Puny :slight_smile: - that’s like what? 2 or 3 BGs? :smiley:

Achievement page of my main for the non acc-wide ones. Should be easy to find something since I don’t really collect achievements :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Will start working on the one you set me this weekend :slight_smile:

Hopefully this one should be fairly straightforward to finish

(Skip me) It’s not… because of these two Achievements:

The damage scales with your level, basically 1 shotting everything. :confused:

You could use Whole-Body Shrinka’ - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

Makes sure so you won’t one shot stuff! (skip me)

why don’t you create a lower level char around pandaria level cap, and go with somebody of level 60 who wants to take you!

That way the 60 can take the aggro for you! and put a renew on you or a other dot heal.
and both can get achievements.

(Skip me)
Huh… I never knew that. Does it work on shields?
Wait, but I need to get to the bombs quickly, and the Whole Body Shrinka also limits the speed at which you travel.

Yeah it does, I used it a couple of days ago to get some achieves I needed to DPS them to 50% or so.

This is true though =/ Unless maybe you have a speed set or something? Might be pretty sketch though