🛡️ Go Get It [Achievement Game]

(Skip me) Hmmm… that presuposes the idea that I have someone to help me. Which I don’t I have no expansive list of friends. I can barely get someone to help me out with the Blood Infusion quest for my Paladin’s Shadowmourne quest :expressionless:

ok i promise, il do my challenge this weeks XD

Someone give me a fun one :grin:. Complete achieve noob so nothing too complex hah.

1 Like

It’s got a bit confusing because people keep commenting in between but you need to give Yalene a task. Then the next person will give you a task.

Then once you’ve done your task come back to the thread and give whoever is at the bottom their next task :slight_smile:

Whoever replies to you needs to give you a task.

i did it :smiley:

2 Likes

Finally had some time to fly around and kill pests!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815972896810729482/835658355355287662/WoWScrnShot_042521_002537.jpg

So, for your next mission: Looks like you’re just 5 points off https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6600/ultimate-trainer

You can do it!

2 Likes

Only 6 more pets!

1 Like

Finally gave in and queued up for a multitude of BGs:-

I hate PvP, so no more PvP achies for me pls.

@Brilho you should go and get :-

3 Likes

Done! I had that unfinished for a decade :grimacing:

@Punyelf

1 Like

Cool idea!

All that for 5points !!!

@Rocc

Chromie Homie - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

3 Likes

I love that people are playing!!! :tada:

Just to explain again how this works as I’ve seen a couple of people skipped. :smile:

1. Regardless of whether you are a new participant or someone returning who has completed an achievement, you give the person whose reply is above you an achievement to complete.
  2. Look for an easy achievement for that person to complete. The idea is to find something quick and easy that they are missing. Do not give them something that will take a big time commitment like the Insane title or a long grind/difficult achievement.
  3. When you have completed your achievement come back and share, giving the person above you a task to do.
  4. Avoid replies that aren’t giving a job or discussing any tasks given

To play catch up to the missed out I’m going to give a few jobs then the next person to reply can give @Daestra a job!!!

THE NEXT PERSON TO REPLY PLS GIVE @DAESTRA A JOB

3 Likes

I honestly didn’t think I’d be able to do this as I needed to do a dungeon to finish Revendreth and I’m really scared of pug dungeons. But I did it this afternoon :smiley: so challenge completed.

For Daestra:

1 Like

Imgur

For Ananda:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.