🦕 Mighty Caravan Brutosaur Return

According to comments and TSM data it seems like we’re coming up on 2 years and half of this mount not ever appearing on the BMAH. and Blizzard still hasn’t done anything… Snooze

There has also never been a single documented/recorded by addons case of anyone getting the Bruto from the Unclaimed BMAH Container despite the hotfix in shadowlands that happened that we were told was to add back to BMAH rotation and to the unclaimed container droptable as well.

I can’t think of any other time in WoW where a mount purchased from a vendor was removed with the end of that current expansion.

2 million gold Bloodfang Cocoon spider mount was not removed after legion.
Transmog Yak wasn’t removed after MoP.
Repair mount wasn’t removed after WotLK.

10 Likes

You’ll get nothing but radio silence from blizz, thy only care about the 1% of players that live in this game to raid. Personally, it should never have been removed as there was no reason too. For us who do not farm gold that was an easy 6 months of subs for blizzard as it would probably take that long to farm it. So they lost money, in theory, that way too by removing it.

I would definitely play retail for that if they brought it back to the vendor, it’s on my wish list at the very top. I missed out due to irl things at the time, plus I assumed they never would remove it. Silly me. Seems like the awful business practice of FOMO strikes again.

I just wish they would listen to player feedback like they claimed they do but it’s blizz, what they say and what they do are two very different things

5 Likes

Sorry to tell ya, but they’ve gone extinct.

Not enough people did the quest in Zuldazar to prevent it, so here we are.

4 Likes

I’m sure you live on these forums, you’re in every topic

Enough people collected the orbs.

1 Like

Erm…yeah.

On topic, checking the US forums too shows people are not happy about this over there either. Also on wowhead, not sure why blizz have this arrogant streak to just ignore their player base but they’ve been doing this since they removed it and not many players where happy about it. Wish we could Bud Light them tbh

1 Like

8000 tender on the trading post in 5 years time…

1 Like

I opened a ticket about this a few months ago, and they just pretended they knew nothing about it and said that I “should report it in the in-game bug report if I think it’s a bug, and also report it in the forums”.
Which I did, before AND after, with complete silence from Bliz’s side.

The gaslighting and the arrogant disrespect to their customers should be learned in a business school course: “Learn how to not be like Bliz”.

2 Likes

Just give a reliable option to obtain it
This is ridiculous
It shouldn’t have been removed…

3 Likes

Well WoW is in ‘need’ of another gold sink. Why not simply reintroduce it with 5mil + inflation price :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

AY AY AY AY AY…AYY?!

5mil in BFA and 5mil now are not the same. Sl mission table and emissaries pumped tons of gold into circulation.

Some of us mere mortals suck at making gold
Let’s not make this another
fun detected
Just let people have the mount

3 Likes

It would not be fair toward original buyers.

:thinking: :thinking: I can’t tell if you’re trolling

1 Like

Dat be de mark of da pro.

What makes you say so?
Like i said, gold of then and gold of now is not the same. I don’t see why should price adjustment be a problem.

Pretty sure Blizzard made a small fortune off the Whales, who read it was gonna disappear and then bought 20 Tokens to be able to afford it.

1 Like

You’re talking about fairness, when players didn’t realise from the get go the mount was gonna become vaulted time-limited content. For some, by the time it was known that it was going away, they didn’t have enough time to get the gold, not without getting the wallet out anyway
A lot of players just fell short of the 5m

Fairness is a strange concept to bring up
It shouldn’t have been removed and was handled incredibly poorly
Blizz feeling they shouldn’t have added it is their problem, they don’t then need to double up on mistakes and make a bad situation worse

3 Likes

Exactly :man_shrugging:

Worth of the token back then was about 200k, and now it’s 300k+.