🦕 Mighty Caravan Brutosaur Return

I think it should be sold at the vendor again, but this time for 200K gold.

1 Like

200k is to expensive it should be free.

How about you buy it and get the mount and 5m gold

1 Like

This thread have certainly not improved lately.

As long as it’s back at a vendor I’m ok with 5 million again tbh

Proof from the CS forum that it was in an unclaimed container yesterday - Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur from Unclaimed Black marker container - #14 by Hdhujdfudt-chromaggus

That is just proving how the MCB can be obtained from the BMAH once every blue moon by a lucky player.

1 Like

Oh wow…that makes me really excited. Jokes aside, this isn’t good enough. It needs to be back at the vendor. Until then I care very little for an extremely rare BMAH drop and playing retail

2 Likes

[Looks down the Brutosaur’s nose at all the peasants below]

Exactly it’s a joke

2 Likes

biggest JOKE in WoW history.

Bring it back to vendor!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1692187327802605634/photo/1

MrGM tweet about the Brutosaur
Please max Tweet & Like so Blizzard can hear us, this is our chance for the Brutosaur to return back
Thank you :heart:

1 Like

bring back brutosaur to vendor for gold cap.

1 Like

Blizzard, please do this for us and bring back brutosaur to vendor

1 Like

They only listen to the esport players, become a member of method or some other fancy guild. Then they’ll listen. They do not care which is one of the main reasons I no longer play re-fail

Why do you think that is?

Perhaps because these organizations have a footprint and are actually noticed rather than a droplet in a swimming pool.

It’s not a case of “Blizzard don’t listen to their players” it’s that they cannot, it’s an impossible ask because players want different things.

If tomorrow we decided to nerf the raid by 90% so everybody could walk in and grab cutting edge, you’d get loads of happy players and many that feel that months of their time has been wasted.

You cannot keep assuming that you speak for everybody, you have an opinion, which is great and you can advocate from that point of view but you equally cannot be put out when your wants aren’t translated into the game.

Proceeds to say nothing of value…

Something I guess you’re clearly familiar with.

:sauropod: Please developers, back brutosaur to vendor. :sauropod:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.