1 BNet account, 2 WoW licenses, 2 Players, 2 PCs

I’m not sure if this is the right category for that, but i was wondering if something like that is taken as account sharing. Two people cannot play on one account unless it’s a parent or legal guardian and one minor child, that’s all i know. But what about having one battle.net account and 2 WoW licenses? I was looking to play with my brother on one account, we’d make separate ones but he really likes the mounts collected there. So, final question is, if i had 2 wow licenses which both would have a paid subscription, would it be against ToS if we played on diffirent computers one with WoW1 and the other with WoW2? Or would we need separate battle.net accounts?

EDIT: I am NOT looking to merge our accounts.

No one else can play on a battle.net account in your name, whether it’s on the same or a different battle.net account, unless you are their legal guardian or parent and they are under 16 or 18. That includes brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, wife, husband, cousins, girlfriend, boyfriend, basically everyone except your kids.

So i keep looking for more posts at forums, and i don’t know what to believe. I was told, that i am able to run two wow clients on one account if i have 2 licenses and still play on them simultaneously. So even if i have 2 licenses and i pay a subscription on them, is it still against ToS?

You can run multiple copies of WoW using different WoW accounts at the same time. But sharing the Battle.net account is still against terms of use unless minor child’s legal guardian sharing his or her account with the child.

So: no, you cannot share your Battle.net account with your brother.

Technically there is nothing preventing from using two WoW accounts at the same time but Blizzard’s support is unlikely to be able to help if you want to split at some point, one of you gets pissed and “steals” the account away etc. And obviously there is chance that Blizzard will outright ban the accounts at some point if they determine it is being shared.

Dottie & Grelier are correct - it’s absolutely against the rules I’m afraid. You need a battle.net each so I’m afraid your brother won’t be able to share your mounts.

I have seen Blizzard say what I said many times.

You can do that, notice I use the word you, not other people, unless they are your children.

YOU can play on both of them at the same time but letting someone else is against the rules, unless they are your children.

Although this is upsetting and utterly stupid, thank you for fast replying!

Just remember Blizzard have systems that check a lot of stuff including where you connect from, so two different IP addresses would flag up on their system.

This is not stupid system, most online games have account sharing forbidden.

So two years after the actual post you decide or necro this rubbish?