1 concern on each spec into TWW

So these are my personal “concerns” on each spec coming into TWW. Most of you probably hate what I think but it is what it is.

Arcane: I don’t like arcane explosion, I haven’t played arcane since legion but back then it was all about going into melee, spam that s*it and press Barrage, I hope arcane explosion isn’t part of the main AOE rotation, it seems that tww will offer more AOE?

Fire: Fire is all about Combustion, I don’t like sun king blessing (whatever it’s called) it’s too powerful, I know the node will get buffed but the concern is still that fires damage is mostly from combustion. I miss when Pyros hit like a truck (pre legion). It felt so good. In tww Pyros can hit for 27k and phoenix flames 100+k (of what I’ve seen on videos). Make pyros great again.

Frost: button bloat, especially in aoe. Ever since the small rework in DF. I can’t wrap my head around it, frozen orb, blizzard, ice lance, comet storm, cone of cold, flurry, glacial spike. It’s just a bit too much

Fire is absolutely bonkers in the Sunfury tree.

You dont play Sun Kings Blessing, you play Unleashed Inferno, for faster Combustions!

Why? With Sunfury you gain a Hypothermia windows at the end of your Combustion which gains in duration, the more spellfire spheres you generated for your phoenix to consume.

More controlled Combustions = longer Phoenix windows = longer Hypothermia windows at the end of Combustion.

Dont know if you want more spheres (Rondumancy) or more exceptional spells from your pheonix (Ignite the future) though.

That good, but again…spec revolves around its cd, it’s better with sunfury tho

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.