/1 General Chat isnt working

I cant get my /1 general chat to work in game. I can see my own message, but ppl cant see my message and I cant see theirs. I have followed all these steps provided by a GM ticket. But still no functional general chat. I have even tried with a fresh install of the game. Anyone have the same issue with general chat? Any suggestions or have I done all I can?

In your in-game chat window, please type /resetchat
Then press enter

If that doesn’t do it, next right click on your General chat tab and use Reset Chat Windows

Still not working? Reset User Options
· Go to your Character Select screen, press the Back button
· This should land you on the WOW login screen
· Click System
· There will be a button named Reset User Options on the bottom of this window, please click it, agree and click apply.

If its still not working, Repair your WoW Game:
· Open the Battle.net App
· Above Play, there’s a selection for Options, click that
· Click Scan and Repair
· Let it do its thing. It might take anywhere from a minute to 20 minutes.
· Once done, log in again.

If all of the above has failed, the next step is Reset UI:

· First, uninstall any Addon downloader you may have, such as Curse Client or WoW Matrix. If you skip this step, it will just place the potentially problem programs back onto your computer.
· Next, please go to your WOW folder
(Windows: right clicki your WOW icon and selecting Open File Location/Open Containing Folder; Mac, open WOW folder from Applications in Finder)
· Delete the following 2 folders: WTF and Cache
· Move the Interface folder to your desktop so you do not lose all of your addons but they are removed from the game.

Once these are off, please log back into the game and see if the problem persists or if new issues are happening. If its no longer happening, out your Interface folder back into your WOW folder (you may need to delete the new one that was made). Should you do this and it starts up again, you have an addon interfering with your chat settings, so please go through your addons and remove the one that is broken.

In rare cases, other programs may affect the ability to chat. If it gets this far, I will need your diagnostic files. As I do not know if you’re on a Mac or Windows, I’m including both sets of instructions below:

Apple System Profiler (ASP for Macs):
· Go to the Apple Menu
· Hold Option Key down and click System Profiler (may say System Information)
· Once finished gathering data, click File and Save/Save As
· Name and save, then send it as an attachment in a reply to this ticket.

MSINFO (for Windows):
· Press the Windows Key+R on keyboard for the Run command
· Type MSINFO32
· Wait for it to load, do not navigate to the other options on the left
· Click File at the top and Export
· Name it MSINFO, save it to your Desktop so you know where it i

A GM ticket finally responded, that its a know issue with no ETA on when the issue till be solved.