1 minute cd on wings with 30 seconds uptime

Yep, the passive slow and slows from concecration are about the range thing, you know. +1 post, gj)

does this look like gameplay that will appeal to mass audience and make people roll ret tho?

eu players don’t care about gameplay they roll whats broke regardless of how it plays

2 Likes

Obviously some can’t or just don’t, otherwise the discussion above wouldn’t even have started in the first place.

This was the post that started it

and everything I mentioned was pretty relevant to that claim, no?

pretty much this

1 Like

its time for zandaladin

yes by developers after ~ 1week :grinning:

2 Likes

i rather take rog nerfs remove shiv make kidney 30 sec and not 6 5 sec and nerf all dmg by 10%

2 Likes

roflstomping with massive hammers from the sky on prevoker range. people will love it.

1 Like

The amount of ignorance people have in these posts is just ridiculous. Coming from rogues and priests above all. You dominate expansions in a row, can’t rets have 1 patch of fun before they’re gutted to swamp tier (as they inevitably will).

2 Likes

there is no way they let this go live right?

1 Like

i mean ret was also really good in sl s1 and 2

2 Likes

For a whole 2 weeks before it was introduced to Swamp tier. It’s a repeating cycle. everything gets nerfed, rogue and priest are top tier. It will happen after rework as well.

i played ret myself alot back in legion etc in leion it was pretty well balanced i think

Do you know what balanced even means? Balanced does not mean you go into a BG and have fun. It means you step into the arena and can do something without the top 3 meta classes subduing your from class diff. Ret was practically non existent in legion arenas. Holy was playable, ret wasnt.

also really good in df and were aoeing people with 350k to 30y ranges

he just leaves it out of the equation :smiley:

he will soon enjoy once 10.0.7 i dont doubt for 1 minute he will have fun with retri so no worries

little bro really did a forum post about rets already before any tuning whatsoever , rets get to have fun and be good again? oh no let’s cry on forums, u should be perma banned from forums legit all ur comments and post are cringe

if it goes live how it currently is on the ptr it will be the most boken spec thats ever been…

1.5cr comment

You are a 100 cr away from 1500 bracket yourself

1 Like