1 minute cd on wings with 30 seconds uptime

or a comment from someone who has used his own ret on the ptr and has seen how absolutley disgusting it is… I also bet you got your rating when it was absolutely disgusting boken befoe the nefs… complelty ties in with your lifetime highest 3s rank too convenient…

hahah no man i did not, i didn’t even play at the start of dragonflight where ret was broken, i got 2.9 on this ret after nerfs and 2.7 on my alt ret after nerfs also, crazy how that works huh? i can’t climb in 3s due to ret being paper and having no teammates to play with but dw i will get r1 in dragonflight while you’re still on forums peeing urself tow resto twig armed lil man

ok kiddo you do that.

wow classic character :rat:

u are legit cringe how are u not 4k yet playing Uhdk, when ret becomes a viable class again i’ll breeze past you 10apm player you’d be 1.2 in wod or legion

but ur 1600 in the real bracket which is 3v3 w 301 games?

Expected answer from a weak person in irl, talk all u want in forums 1600

1 Like

is he talking about real r1 or the shuffle one? i dont understand

best ret world me

weak person irl? lmfao one bicep of mine = both ur calves combined you lethargic coffee addict

i bet your one of these :clown_face: that abused that combat routine stuff =) for shuffle

1 Like

i think the real :clown_face: here is you, the guy that can’t tell the difference between your and you’re , and also you don’t have glad in legion so don’t talk to me ur literally an annoying mosquito to me

He has 4 glads in legion, even if he didn’t still more glads than u have 1600

2 Likes

So excited to not be a wheelchair for a day, then get buried 6ft under in a hotfix.

well he was 2k as FDK this ssn c: better then Aryash, so I wouldn’t really flame him tbh

why tf are you even talking, you and him are just circle jerking each others dick, you play UH to 2.2 and you feel like you have a opinion about this game, you both have 0 idea about the game, he sucks your dick perma for being such a good FDK even tho I never saw you in my lobbies when I actually played my FDK early season, never saw you on any of my alts in 3s, never saw you on my main in 3s, its unbelivable how a UH player isnt auto at 2.4 with how broken the spec was, and now its “only” A tier and you still are 2.2 stuck, like my god both you and the warrior should both just shut up

hmm let’s see i have 2 glads in legion and 3 in SL on multiple classes, i guess i am just that bad to be on 1600 it definitely isn’t cause you’re playing complete overturned meta specs u prob play dh uhdk and somehow stuck at 2.1 with 50% when i play frostdk tsg with 60% wr at 2.1 you are just a joke man

rets are good again guys :nerd_face: i don’t want to die to the most telegraphed burst in the game, :nerd_face: ret changes aren’t even on live yet but i’m already complaining guys :nerd_face: like i said, 10 apm player another mosquito to me

If you had 2 glads you wouldn’t be hardstuck 1600, so tell me how much you paid for that account?

Not that i blame you i know alot of bad players who bought glad just because they liked the mount.

HAHAH i predicted the classic “ebay acc bro rofl!” comeback ah man what a fail troll

I mean, he plays with my disc to be fair lmao, but on his slightly better class (FDK) he got 2.1, while u are playing UH (your main class) on 2.2 he plays FDK for like a month and he is probaly better on DK in general then you are, you literally abuse a broken spec, feel good about yourself cause you are a insane “UH player pet macro to the side so good omg!!!” while in reality you just press your piss dot press every button in the opener spam DC and kill something with 80k dps (btw you can paypal me later for the UH guide no worries)