1 month old bugs

Yes. And I have reported it.

Please show me where, because I have always played with it off and canā€™t find the setting in Classic. It also keeps flashing even after you close the map.

Somone already did it for me :slight_smile: yea its not limked directly to your map

I already disabled low health warnings. Those were correctly removed.

The map thing is still a problem.

I which case i will have to let you know when im online, altho that script would probs disable all red edge

Edit: i have looked into this for you and according to the playerbase that command should indeed stop the issue

Please use the chat slash command as weā€™re saying :stuck_out_tongue:
/console screenEdgeFlash 0

1 Like

Interesting info on Overpower.

I will quote Boogiepop regarding the map ā€˜ā€™ It also keeps flashing even after you close the mapā€™ā€™ - thatā€™s the problem. A console-command is not a real solution, it does not fix the actual bug, but itā€™s better than nothing I guess and a good tip.

The right-clicking while swimming is 100% a bug. You should stay in the surface while keeping your right mouse-button down. You should be able to freely look and pan your camera while at the surface, without diving. I am not pulling my mouse down.

I would test your Defias quest, Warecs, but my game-time ran out two days ago. I have reported hundreds of bugs, but not a single fix, not even fixes for simple visual bugs. I releveled every class for testing, only to find them all mechanically bugged in one way or another. (melee classes and specifically warrior being the least overall affected/bugged)

Edit: I might check your bug this week, Warecs.

• Scarlet Initiates(low lvl caster humanoids in deathknell) seem to have had their damage dramatically decreased since my last ud run-through. They are hitting my lvl 5 rogue for 3-4 damage per fireball. I distinctly remember them removing a large chunk of your health in vanilla.

When I leveled my first undead characters in classic, I did not encounter this. That was several weeks ago though.

Dismount upon entering a boat was around at least until Wrath. I just found an article on the net wondering why ships are not outdoors for mounts, except for on the top pof those crates, and this corresponds to what I remember. (https:/ /www. engadget. com/2008/08/12/mounts-now-welcome-in-booty-bay/)
My memory of those other are hazy. You can be perfectly right there.

And it happened again today:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.