1-shot by hunter in BG - CORRUPTIONS SO FUN

WTH is going with your class balance Blizzard? You’ve destroyed pvp, this is a joke.

i.imgur. com/CI48I9G.jpg

sniper shot for 254k? i thought that thing does 20% of max HP

Huh, and i thought healers were unkillable tanks in pvp :woman_shrugging: guess they aren’t afterall.

4 Likes

I hope you’re happy to have another 2 weeks of it!

1 Like

This is RIDICULOUS.

I dont do pvp, i just remember a topic very recently saying healers are unkillable in pvp… hang on, let me find you the link: Why do healers get to be unkillable tanks in pvp?

I guess it wasnt true afterall.

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better MM hunters are 1-shotting people in SL / PTR without corruptions also. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

YES but with pvp scaling that is 20% multiplied by 10 and i mean that is at least 17 shots i counted there.

But Vinzora you posted this on your DH main just 10 days ago

So which is it ?

2 Likes

I see 1-shotting happen all the time these days, pvp is completely broken atm.

To make this so-called Oneshot possible hunter needs:

1. Spend multiple globals first: Worldvein Resonance, Trueshot Aura (and wait for azerite traits to stack crit), Trinket, Double Tap, 3 second Sniper Shot channel, then Rapid Fire channel, be relatively stationary, because of Worldvein resonance.

2. Make full Vers/Mastery build with Full sockets and right Azerite taits.

3. Find a target that does not press defensives while being bursted (because MM have no hard CC to prevent them from doing so).

4. Wait 1.5 mins for CD’s in hope to replicate the process.

To be fair it can be done from 90 yard distance and/or from stealth but it’s not instant it allows counterplay in form of CCing hunter or using defensives. It’s slow because you have no haste all stat budget goes to Vers/Master or you’ll lack the damage. This build puts all eggs in one bucket all or nothing.

P.S. Judging by Sniper shot damage Hunter also used Saltwater Potion for BG and/or Buff that gives 50% more damage dealt and taken.

1 Like

It scales with mastery, think zerker and salt water pots also boosts the dmg.

Ah yes the sweet smell of a weekend rant

Its just PVP not actual content that matters

1 Like

Just learn to avoid “Sniper/Aimed Shot” :stuck_out_tongue: Its cast is so slow… see the hunter who loading it and step away to avoid/interrupt it. Or use some of your abilities to leave combat.

I stack mastery, 60yd base range, 80yd sniper shot. It’s not like you could easily run away from me in a bg. But you could hide. Muahahaha

He was 2-shotting the whole team! Not once every few min.

i.imgur. com/NYkCCXX.jpg

Oh, Dolva/Vinzora/Elhari/Yannila thread, he will get replies which he will ignore just to spam more screenshots and throwing tantrums.

1 Like

I hope you realize that attempting to “dox” someone is against the Terms of Service. I don’t know any of those names you’re blathering about, keep imagining things.