Why do healers get to be unkillable tanks in pvp?

You nerfed tanks in pvp because a tank being tanky is considered “toxic”. So why do healers get to be unkillable gods and even TANKIER than actual tanks? The pvp in this game is broken. Anyone who thinks that healers balanced for RAID BOSSES is fine in pvp without handicap is a moron.

15 Likes

Maybe you should learn to focus healers.

18 Likes

Name one mmo where you can 1on1kill a Healer.
Its because, you know, they can heal.

10 Likes

Why should healers have to be “focused” as if they’re raid bosses? Why does ONE PLAYER as healer get to be worth as much as THREE PLAYERS as dps? ONE DPS should be able to kill ONE HEALER.

5 Likes

In pretty much every multiplayer game that has some sort of healer class, healers are the ones to be usually focused because you know… they heal?

6 Likes

Oh got the avarage DH player post.

14 Likes

Remove 90% of melee mobility, then maybe you can nerf casters defensives. But for now, melee has 99.99% uptime on casters, which means casters should have better defensives to counter it.

4 Likes

Healers in pvp are LITERALLY tankier than actual tanks. This is insane. The fact they had to add dampening to arena is proof healers are OP and need massive nerfs in pvp to make them balanced.

4 Likes

What mobility do you want to remove from a DK though?

That would defeat the purpose of a Healer. If one DPS could kill it, why bring one at all.
There are no Guard-Mechanics in this game, so you really cant protect anyone.

4 Likes

So what is the problem? Healers do barely any damage so they can’t kill you either on their own. At least they can stand there and heal themselves.

6 Likes

Mate, I’m not trying to insult you but you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. I recommend playing a healer for yourself and see how flawed your argument is.

11 Likes

Imagine that, the most broken class cry about pvp balance.

8 Likes

They can keep target at 10% speed, grip, walk, so it’s more than 99% of casters mobility.

ANYONE can see how OP they are in pvp, you don’t need a PHD to know it.

More than 99% of the casters? Like the monks that have like 3-4 movement ability, palas with hand of freedom and 2 sprint, druid shapeshifting to remove the slows and move faster, shaman that can root/hex and can kite in spiritwolf. Do you even know what abilites the DK have? One deathgrip a 30+ “sprint” and a chain of ice that mostly arent working when half of the healers are simply immune to it or dispel it while making me rune starved in no time. And the I will not talk about the fact that one little missplay and the healers can go from 1% to 100% with one cast.

Its because of tank’s selfhealing. Tanks has a bad reputation of being insanely tanky and doing good damage. along with good self heals. Look at prot paladins . They still broken atm (even with nerfs they are still way op compared to other tanks)

He has a point though. Healers are ridiculously mobile at this exp. Especially the ones who werent supposed to be that mobile. (why the heck healers have so many mobility spells is beyond me ; mobility was a druid theme in old expansions, now all healers kite dps like horses lol)

Healers doesnt really become oom in arena.They are ridiculously mana efficient. I think thats the issue. Even though they get oom ; they continue to heal; i think the reason is either m+ or raids.
They added dampening to game ; but that only prolonged tha matches ; didnt solve the mana issue.

I dont think they are as tank and mobile as wow healers though.

Do you have any idea how op ranged classes are in 3v3 ? And complaining about uptime hahaha lol.
Have you ever watched the arena tournament ? even once?
Just because your class doesnt have enough defensives doesnt mean other range classes are bad.

They are not tankier though. They have a lot of ''reactive ‘’ tanky abilities. Like selfhealing of resto shamans or mw statue healing etc.

I think he has valid arguments. Azerite essences made healers go
super sayan. They are clearly op.

Why ? ı think he has right to talk just like anybody.
i think healers shouldnt have so many mobility spells. Mobility spells should belong to dps and tank specs. Period.Thats why they are so unkillable in pvp.

Yep. i think the last line clarifies all.Dps cannot instantly drop a healer from % 100 to 1 in 1 sec ; while healers can get back to full in 1 sec. (especially like holy paladin… ridiculous instant heals lol)

2 Likes

I can’t take demon hunters crying about PvP seriously.

1 Like

I was in a BG with your rogue the other day, I can totally see why you can’t kill anything!

But in all seriousness, my monk is very OP in BG’s atm. With the extra vers I get from being stunned I’m ridiculously tanky and I have a LOT of tools to mess with people.

The other day I kept 5 people busy chasing me (admittedly not the brightest). I’d stand on a bridge, ring them off. They’d run back around and I’d jump off, they’d follow me down and I’d port back up and then ring them off again…
We took 4 bases because it understaffed them in other areas.

2 healers circle jerking can be very very hard to kill if there is a gear disparity.

I guess its just end of expac things. dps brains think its ok to fire of 46 chaos bolts in 2 seconds but when a healer survives this its OP.

4 Likes

While I agree that healers shouldnt be killed easily by a single dps but then the healer shouldnt be able to kill the dps either because then it will bring the scale to the healer favour in balance. Why would be okay to be immortal in 1v1 with any spec? And then I will not talk about the fact that healers nowadays have almost infinite mana so you cant even do what you could do in old expansion like playing long and mana them out. In 1v1 the healers mana cant go under 99% in most cases while your hp constantly going down. And no thats not good if they can go to 1->100% with one single cast or even an instant spell when there are loads of skills/talents now that even let them cast while running or making it unkickable. I know that its an unpopular opinion because everyone try to defend those few player that play as a healer but that still doesnt change the fact that they are broken in some ways. I wish I could have that on vid where a holy pally 2 shotted my shaman 460+ivl healer in the first seconds in arena.