10 days ban over a joke in first resrt of the season

Hey there . I’m here do talk aboht what happened to me couple of days ago . Well i got 10 days suspend about 2 days ago . I dont wana talk about legitimacy of the ban here lets say i desrved it ( it was , i believe, over a lil joke on normak raid when i said " if u guys roll higher than me again im gona kill u and hang u from stormwind gate (smily face) " ) and right after sending it i got baned .
I wana talk about how untime this ban is . I could get this last week of the season then who would care about that but now i got baned in first couple of week of the season, im gona miss a full vualt. Full amirdrasil raid week which we not gona get it again in almost a mounth , and in top of all that im gona miss the weekly quest with " 2 BULLIAN " im gona misss it . I was ready to go full in on this season prepared 6 charcter . Now i got this . I was trying to make ticket and beg the blizard to not to un ban me or anything , just to reduce my ban by one day , one day onley , so i get at least one day in week to do some stuf which if i miss im gona miss the whole season for it . I miss all my charecters spot in raid and have no chance to compete . But after 2 days i get no answer whatsoever, just soem bot replay on my tickets .
Even in prison when its Christmas ppl get 1-2 days free to visit their family . But i cant get it bcz i sais a random joke in a random raid .
Lets say i completely desrve the ban but is it fair to miss the whole season bcz of that ? While all im beging for is just suspend time reduction by 1.2 days .

Given the current support staff strength, unless it was considered as a real life threat (which I don’t think it would be) it is very unlikely that the action immediately preceding the ban was the reason for the ban. In the forums we often learn that the offending actions or chat can be weeks past.

10 days is a long ban, which usually means there may have been a previous ban, the more you are banned the longer the punishment is.

The forum isn’t the appropriate place to appeal an account suspension. For more information, please visit the pages Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban and Forum Code of Conduct.