10 days to go, still no info on the realm merges

You might be right. Quess I’ve been on the forums for too long.

Thousand(s) of people in Dalaran would be something alright

YES!

• Tell us where the characters will go!

And

• Open the free transfer from all realms to HW.
1 Like

They should merge Mirage Raceway and Nethergarde keep. The end result will be a server similar to Pyrewood Village. Though they can merge all three and be done with it. I am not entirely convinced that there will be a flood of people for Wrath. Even if there were, it would be easy to handle them with layering which anyway they intend to do. Fresh servers will also draw people away from existing servers.

Phew! with people thinking like this I’m even happier that Blizz dexcided to let HW live on. Not everybody wants mega-servers, or even big ones, you know. And actually Blizz has as explicit goal to hve realms of all sizes.
So why not just move yourself to Pyrewood?

1 Like

I would but there are no free transfers off Nethergarde keep. I argued for that as well in another topic.

If it’s really that bad for you, paying is an option. That’s what I did to get back to HW after going to Pyrewood with my guild.

1 Like

We still need that info!

1 Like

Or they could make optional crossfaction PvE raids, just in recent SL patch. That would solve most PvE and PvP realms population volatility and prevent overpopulation on Megarealms.

1 Like

Since we’re all asking for server population solutions, please close free transfers from Zandalar Tribe and open free transfers to Zandalar Tribe for both factions.

Thanks.

1 Like

And do the same for Hydraxian Waterlords.
Free transfer OFF is still up, and free transfer TO still NOT up (only from realms to be ‘consolidated’)

1 Like

I do not want to pay Blizzard yet. I want to try first to convince them to provide a fix for dying servers.

We both know that noone will go to underpopulated realm. Chromie PvE is on brink of extinction, just like ZT.

Ask them to fix DYING servers is OK, asking them to merge medium-high servers for your convenience is egocentric and stupid.

Only the true horror of Lagaran will put the fear of the Light back into people that think overcrowded servers are the best.

1 Like

Yea, that is a good way for Blizz to get some money as all alliance would transfer off the server.

Will take any info at this point. Fresh server names for instance???

Then let’s merge firemaw, gehennas, and earthshaker. And still have only 1 layer. Lag is also a part of the classic experience.

Do you think they will send the characters on the closing realms to a single PvE or PvP realm or spread them out among the other realms?

Imagine if they sent them all to gehennas or firemaw, one faction will be livid.

They migth very well do this. We just want to KNOW!