100% GPU Load in New Dalaran

Randomly while traversing the world I get 100% GPU load which completely freezes the game and almost completely slows down my PC with the only solution being force shutting game through taskmanager.

8/10 times of the times I get these freezes is when I enter Dalaran and main motivator for this post other than giving this issue attention is that few min ago of this post, my main (The character selected for this post) entered Dalaran and for the first time the game completely crashed and closed itself and now I can’t enter my main.

When I try to enter the character I get an error message which I have reported to Blizzard and I have confirmed I get the error is because he’s in Dalaran as I can enter the game on my alt DH on the same server which is in Tanaan Jungle.

Sincerely, TheUltraEpic

Hey Theultraepic,

There are various things that could be impacting your game performance at times. Loading into a big city such as Dalaran could indeed require a bit of power from your hardware to load everything at first.

Let’s start by moving your character though, so you can login to that normally again.

Now before going back into Dalaran, go through the steps listed in the World of Warcraft Performance Issues Support Article. Please go through all the steps thoroughly, and test again once done.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!