10.0 Hollow Earth Expansion

We will discover another world inside Azeroth. Its scattered around walls of the inner core holding land masses seas and lakes. Azeroth is floating in the middle radiating heat and rays like sun, falling into rest shutting herself down during night time. Sargera’s Sword is sticking in from the outer crust.

2 Likes

we already did that with deepholm

1 Like

Was pretty mild place compared to my GRAND vision!

Do giant gorillas live there as well?

1 Like

More importantly… will there finally be ducks?
:rofl:

5 Likes

You must be quackers to want that!

I’ll see myself out :duck: :duck:

1 Like

Yeah. Harambe’s dad rules the northern jungles. His name is Gaygor.

Deepholm is in the elemental planes, not Azeroth.

Miniature ones

Harambe :’)

It was a reference to the last Godzilla/King Kong movie :sweat_smile: but sure why not make it a reference to Harambe too.

Also not mocking it btw, it could be quite cool. Deepholme is cool too.

2 Likes

Deepholm isn’t in Azeroth.

I also don’t want to go inside an unborn Titan.

Alright Loki. Calm down with your glorious Vision

You fly into it from the top of Azeroth through the maelstrom. The World Pillar literally holds up the surface of Azeroth. I’d say it’s evident it’s in Azeroth. You can argue the plane is in Azeroth.

It’s in Azeroth just as much as the Firelands or Skywall, the Maelstrom is just the way to get there.

They’re meant to be pocket dimensions within the Twisting Nether.

nope .you got it all wrong . we will find a parallel timeline in which horde and alliance are best buddies . night elf are married to blood elf and void elf are married to god knows which race .

Hopefully Hogger will be the final raid boss of this new expansion. There is more to him that he is letting on.

That’s like saying Outlands is on Azeroth because you get there through the portal in Blasted Lands.

No.

When Deathwing broke through into Azeroth, the World Pillar was shattered into three pieces, the upper, the middle and the lower. If the World Pillar is not restored, Deepholm will collapse into Azeroth.

Yes, because of the high elves have been requested alot on the forums there will now be playable duckelves.

they dug too deep!