100 reps achievement question

Hello, with the timewalking event currently going on I am trying to grind as many reps as I can for this lucrative achievement, however I’m a bit puzzled as to what counts and what doesn’t.

Example, something I know probably won’t work but I wanna make sure, if I am exalted with Thrallmar and Honor Hold on 2 separate characters of course, do they both count towards the meta?

Something I am not sure about however, are reputations like Scryer and Aldor, Frenzyheart and Oracle, does only 1 of them count or would both count for the meta?

Hope someone can help clear this up for me, thanks.

Seems like the achievement has account wide progress so you can farm it on multiple alts. Pretty sure any faction that has a counterpart for the other side won’t count as 2.

Stuff like Aldor/Scryers might work since one character can be exalted with both at different time frames. The achievement says “raise 100 reputations to exalted”, so I think you don’t actually need to have 100 factions exalted simultaneously as long as they were exalted at one point.

No, Frenzyheart and Oracles will still only count as one rep. Same as Aldor and Scryers.
I’m on 103 on this toon and have no idea if account wide reputations count towards it. Remember to do the centaur clans in Desolace too. I still kick myself for not doing The Shen’dralar…

Thanks everyone for the reply ^^

Althought its worth nothing that there are som exceptions like venomhide ravasaur rep(raising ur mount) and wintersaber one,each count as different rep

Hey everyone!

This post here should answer any queries about which reputations count towards the achievement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.