10.2 and GS

Hi, I mainly play pvp and mainly solo shuffle. I like builds without Glacial Spike more in current meta, since every melee has milion gap closers, kicks and micro cc, that sometimes getting to cast GS off is impossible. Does it mean that if I play more Frostbolt build I am basically screwed next patch? So that I will be basically forced to play Glacial Spike now?

1 Like

Did I miss mage changes, thought they forgot about us again?

(2) Set Bonus: Glacial Spike damage increased by 10% and it explodes when it Shatters a frozen target, dealing 20% of its damage dealt to nearby enemies. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets.

(4) Set Bonus: Casting Glacial Spike has a 40% chance to trigger Brain Freeze.

That is going to be very one shotty in pvp… kinda expect a pvp only nerf on glacial spike if that set goes live as it is.

yes it seems they are ‘‘killing’’ forst mage for PvP it will be only a PvE spec. While its not frost that is ‘‘OP’’ but fire atm…

Fire really isn’t OP. These tier sets could be be the tipping point for the best spec. Mage is m+ meta for survivalibility. In the highest keys this season survivalibility is much more important than dps.

See its this mentality which just makes me shake my head on the mage forum.

All 3 mage specs should be good for both pve and pvp.

Course all it takes is a tiny fraciton of the playerbase finding a specific combination, to make any of the specs do very well to see blanket nerfs across the board.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.