10.2 Enhance Shaman 4 set, maybe a bug?

Hello,

I’ve recently picked up Enhance sham, having some fun. Managed to get 4 set today, which is great, right? Also managed to get the head enchant, not a biggy but sure. Anyway, I was just testing this enchant out on the target dummies… I’ve found something weird. I’m not sure if the problem is just on target dummies or if the problem is occuring in all content… It’s late, no time to test it out.

Let me first tell 'bout the 4 set: Summoning a Feral spirit, reduces the CD of Primordial Wave by 7 seconds. Meaning, our cooldown Feral Spirit (which summons two spirits = 14 seconds).
Slapping that target dummy as well as the AoE target dummies for that matter (in Valdrakken), something odd is happening. In the first 1-2 minutes of being in combat, the cooldown lowered my Prim Wave, as intended, by 14 seconds. After a while, I was noticing that I wasn’t able to put out as many Primordial Waves…

So I was watching the CD timer, and yes. It only lowered it by 7 seconds after a while.
Being in combat for 3-5 minutes.

Dropped the in-combat, went for it again. 14 seconds, it worked again. But, after a while the same happens.

Went to Stormwind City, since I contacted this other shaman if he was able to do some testing with me as well. He had the same problem in Valdrakken.

There’s something on the Shaman Discord bout being flagged for PvP because of the pvp dummy over in Valdrakken.

While slapping that dummy in Stormwind (it took a bit longer) but yep, once again. Feral Spirit started to reduce the cooldown of Prim Wave by only 7 seconds.

Does anyone have the same problem?

If yes, please make this known so that Blizzard can fix it.

• The tooltip mentions ‘‘a feral spirit’’. There’s nothing about the same typing spawning, like for instance getting two ‘fire’ wolves spawned with the use of your Feral Spirit cooldown. That shouldn’t matter right, since it’s still ‘a feral spirit’. Getting the same type from using your cooldown should still give the 14 second cooldown right?

Hell no that would be op as hell tbh. The tooltip clearly says 1 feral spirit not 2.

Well, no. Feral Spirit, summons two wolves. Not one. That’s my whole point. It does redude the cooldown of PW by 14 seconds usually. But been doing some target dummy testing and after a while, it still summons two. But only reduces the CD of PW by 7 sec instead of 14.

I mean the damage cooldown, Feral Spirit. Not the 2 set where PW wave summons one. That’s working as intended.

Point is. After a while in combat, our DPS cooldown ‘Feral Spirit’, does indeed summon two and should reduce the cooldown on PW by 14. Not 7.

Well yes but tbh i think it works as intended because if it needs to work as u say it would be its OP as hell and enhancement dmg is already better then most classes.

First, what the hell is wrong with you, naming a char like that…
Second, I suspect Blizzard to have halved the value of the 4p by 2, just like they did with the previous one. Meaning it wouldn’t be 7 sec/wolves but 3.5 sec/wolves.
Tooltip isn’t updating in PvP, I’m only guessing.

Nothing to worry, it’s not a bug.

Just that there are some pvp dummies near there and you enter pvp combat. In pvp combat the cd reduction if reduced to 3,5 secs by wolf.

So yeah, in any content that matters, the cdr will be the intended 7 seconds per dogo, just gotta be careful near target dummies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.