10.2 rogues will be nerfed to hell for sure

enjoy it early on as flavor of month shows no mercy , its like you have 1 month to live pretty much.

Tell me wich class was reworked and still not be competitive? Tell me really wanna see your answer.

100% demo , only reason why demo doing well because numbers games and healing reduction and so on

but design wise it got gutted so bad in favor of not only more hard casting but also heavily reduced grind shards , thats not just my opinion , many people like pro players stopped playing it all together cuz of that and even kalamazi youtuber mention serious issues it has

shadow priest another good example , early rework was decent but turn into joke with so much hard casting compare to legion , bfa and shadowlands

PS: tho i speak for pvp perspective mainly

Yeah but rogue’s built different.

Demo was not a rework.

Warlock is honestly just terrible at this point.

As long as the gameplay is good, i don’t really care if these classes get nerfed numerically.

Why ? They aren’t that different. Feels better to play. Numbers on Outlaw would maybe be reduced. But then again, seen Hunter, DH, Pala ect. Of what I have tested I cant say I see that much difference in burst. (Outlaw is better) I’m not a Rogue main but I dont think they are anything that insane. Take survival hunter in mythic plus, a class I played a lot. It got insane high sustain dmg and its even higher in 10.2. The new Ret set is also very good and will blast everything. Dont see the big problem with Rogue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.