Anyone else already mentally in Shadowlands ?

I am currently gearing my Alliance main and my motivation to do Naz/Mecha again is basically 0. I dont understand why they cant be accountwide :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah im probably just going to level a Vulpera to be my new main and then go through all the old content grinding reps up and stuff instead of bothering really with the 8.3 content.

Exactly, i returned after some time so now working towards my essences on druid, also i need rep for flying, its a daily locked grind but w/e i need and want those, but i also wanna play my paladin where i need same essences and well… Not sure if i wanna force myself again to do it

Wish the Shadowlands would drop like next week or something. Can we skip 8.3 please? There’s literally nothing in this patch that makes me interested, let alone excited lol.

1 Like

I hope the new patch brings the lvl squish so I can get started on lvling a few alts…doubt it though :frowning:

Does disenchanting all your plate helmets counts as already mentally being in the Shadowlands?
Asking for a friend…

18 Likes

Fun fact I didn´t even completed those zones cause its such dull content- But thing is we must wait one year for next xpac… so looooooong time.

:rofl: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Right now I just care about working on my alt collection and getting all the toons I need for next expansion to max level.

Yes it does! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah that would be nice, but probably not happening yet :frowning:

Leveling does go quite fast right now though, especially in the AV event.

Not me, that’s for sure. I am at home.

edited post.

no, its 10 months away

Yep.

Completely checked out of bfa

Usually they do stuff like squishes and class rework in the last patch no? I remember there being a dmg squish at the end of wod and a class rework…no news on this at all?

None that I’m aware of, I’m guessing they’ll probably add all the level squish stuff etc in the Shadowlands pre-patch.

(correct me if I’m wrong anyone)

Pfff going to be torn between lvling a vulpira as soon as I can or waiting for the squish :tired_face:

How awesome would it be if they did the squish before Shadowlands and made all the old raids level 50 though?

That be… crazy :joy: but cool

I’m personally curious for the new starting zone thingy so I’ll just be patient and use my vulpera for that :upside_down_face: not very good at being patient though.

Isn’t the new starting zone just a trial zone for new players though? Itll probably be all like “to move forward press w” “to attack a target with a skill press 1” or so…