Thank You - For Everything!

Aerythlea,

I’m really coming to the forums as I’m active 99.99% of the time on Twitter. So I want to thank you here, on the forums for your hard work, for your passion.

You helped content creators in Europe growth over the last couple of years, people that are now the face the community whether it’s on YouTube, Twitch and beyond.

We never met during a Blizz convention or for other occasions (and it’s honestly a damn shame) when I was writing content for fan sites, so I hope we’ll meet in the future. After all, the world of gaming is quite small so it’s not a farewell but a catch you later!

I wish you the best for the future, wherever you’ll be landing I’m sure you’ll help greatly the community there! :hugs:

Sincerely,

Lugia

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s a shame to see you go, good luck on your next adventure!

Does this leave us with zero CMs in Europe?

Hi,

:cry:

“Player left …”

My english is too bad so:

trollische Grüße / greetings,
Cerka
(DE-Forum)

2 Likes

Grow up. Completely inappropriate in this thread.

9 Likes

Thank you for sticking around and taking care of this community throughout these years! :purple_heart:

Also, a huge thank you on behalf of the Italian community for taking us under your care and putting up with our content creators whenever we required assistance. Your efforts and support were always much appreciated! :relaxed:

I’m sure that, whatever comes and whatever you’ll be doing from now on, you’ll always shine with your passion and drive. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’ll be missed :frowning:

6 Likes

I would imagine there will be a new person to replace her, who has the same amount of job responsibility to post on the forums. :slight_smile: whether it s an existing community rep / customer service whatever being promoted , or a new one.

You’re a legend Aerythlea, thanks for your hard work and support (and to your team too). All the best, hope the new mission is a success for you :black_heart: :pray:

4 Likes

Can i have you gold? I mean… we will miss you. Thank you for everything and what ever you will be doing, i know you will be great at it.

7 Likes

Best of luck with everything Aerythlea!

4 Likes

Best of luck in your new adventures, Aerythlea!

4 Likes

Just grow up and leave the thread spiteful person.

Also same could be said for you leave comments like that out of it .

It is a real shame to see you go ,you will be missed by so many for all you said and did.

I never forget the love rocket thread :wink:

Good luck in the future you deserve it .

4 Likes

Take it out of a goodbye thread and stop being so petulent its the wrong place and time.

4 Likes

Best of luck with everything Aerythlea, you will be missed!

7 Likes

Thank you for your service Aerythlea. Your contributions will not be forgotten :slight_smile:

Best of luck in your adventures!

3 Likes

You get to choose those yourself? Amazing. Always seem so auto-generated.

Best of luck tho :smiley:

3 Likes

Best of luck Aerythlea, it has been a priviledge!

9 Likes

I wish you good luck! <3

2 Likes

Farewell Aerythlea and best of luck in your future :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for sticking out with our occasional nonsense :slight_smile:

2 Likes