You find yourself in Azeroth!

Find a demon and become corrupt and infused with power, thus learning how to learn magic and everything in between that Universe could provide

1 Like

Go to the Kirin Tor and teach them what I know about physics, biology, chemistry, etc that they don’t already know.
Oh, and learn me some magic, because that’s technically not a power, but something that everyone in Azeroth can learn through study.

1 Like

Become a cheese vendor.

1 Like

I could go in sw as a human and open a company to ruin Renato gallinas business.

1 Like

Become a warlock and start summoning succubuses and get into some kinky adventures.

4 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:
Human in Classic times.

Yeah that’s a given, since I already know how things are going to work out.
The people of Stormwind would throw me in the Stockades for sounding like a lunatic!

Seeing as I’d have no powers though, no abilities besides what I can actually do in real life… some of the random stuff that’s come into my head while reading this thread:

I’d find a pin and go stab Katrana Prestor in the tush to see if she turns into a dragon.

Or I’d become some kind of Nostradamus type figure writing prophesies of the future.

Maybe play the Auction House a little if I can find some way to earn some silver (picking flowers as others suggested seems a good start)

Befriend a Mage and see if we can work out some way to get in touch with Rhonin and Khadgar (without collecting several thousand of some random thing he wants)

Tell Bolvar never to go to Northrend, ow and let him know where Varian is.

Go sightseeing… I’m in Azeroth, I’d tour the city, “borrow” a horse, see Elywnn Forest and Westfall for real.

Try to figure out what my natural aggro range is against some very very low level, possibly already wounded creature or NPC.

4 Likes

1st thing I would look for the idiot holding a placard with a giant yellow ! on it. walk up to him, and see what i need to do. Then I’ll spend an hour trying to get Bear asses that no bears seem to possess before I think to myself, bugger this, and go to goldshire for some R&R (And rested xp)

1 Like

I look like a human so it will be hard for me bot I will try sell my enginering abilities to Horde. After getting lots of gold I will go to inn and buy drinks to hairy girls :sunglasses:

1 Like

This person right here knows how to live their life!

/respect

The temptation of azerothian pleasures sure is huge, but I’m more interested in how would you intend on taking on bears!

Hmm… you want an audience and I want… a few peculiar items, how about we make a deal bring me exactly 4986 crystals, 4985 is inadequate. 4987 is of course absurd, then you’ll have an audience!

2 Likes

If my Main is Pandaren, and I’m little fat in real life, I will be more fat in Warcraft?

1 Like

Nope, infact you might be a thinner pandaren.

That is the big issue. Essentially you’d want to try and make it to some big town. Beg for someone to take you there and hide out forever more and pray they didn’t write an expansion where it got invaded.

2 Likes

i don’t think they have herd immunity over in Azeroth, I’d catch the first preventable disease and then keel over.

2 Likes

I’d be finding a healer, CLEANSE ME!!!

2 Likes

That costs money!

Depends on how much time i’d have to rustle up enough gold to pay for that.

1 Like

If my friend is priest in real life is he a priest in Azeroth too?(He is playing Retribution Paladin).

1 Like

I’d be going straight back to Suramar and demand Thalyssra open up the doors to where the Botanist once stood, just so I can sing songs, pick flowers and give treats.

We Nightborne do care about nature y’know…don’t let those Tree-loving Night Elves fool you.

2 Likes

My main race is orc.

As i start in orgrimmar. I will try making my way to the starting zone. Here my true journey begins, starting with killing lots of boars to level up as well as collecting the drop items. After getting tired i will return to sell the drop items and rest for today, then i continue doing the same thing for entire month or more until i reach a higher level ( Like 10+ ) from just killing boars as it’s the safest way to level up and survive. In that time i will have a good amount of money that will help me getting better full gear to cover my body from the top of my head to my toes. And i will get a big sword for myself because i don’t like axes that much :slight_smile:
Then it’s the time to move to the barrens, where i start hunting down animals near the crossroads ( still a safe place i assume )
The animals in the area will help me level up much further and getting much more money from their drop items. And i keep on this rate in everything until i have a lot of money to make a home in… let’s see, orgrimmar will get attacked so that is no to it. Mhm… Silvermoon? Yes i will have a home in silvermoon to chill out and spend the rest on my life there without risking my life more than i already did. :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the knowledge of WoW , I would go to Sylvanas , and politely ask her to make me a Dark Ranger

2 Likes

If only you hadn’t made it unreferenced in 8.2 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like